beavis17
Subscribed Users-
Posts
1,746 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by beavis17
-
Ralph knows it too and that’s probably why he was so angry about losing him.
-
Seems to have played on the right so far this season, so potentially a versatile replacement for Boufal/extra striker option? Still wonder if we might see Obafemi go out on loan with all these continued attacker links.
-
Girl in the megastore on renewal day said they’d sold around 15,000.
-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8472453/Southampton-enter-race-sign-Arsenal-starlet-Folarin-Balogun.html
-
-
-
Duplicate
-
Can you give us age range?
-
-
I think there’s been reports that Schalke are cash-strapped and need money, so probably not beyond the realms of possibility that they have told us we could have him if we pay €25m, for example.
-
I'll chuck a few names in there that could fit the bill in that case... Tosin Adarabioyo (Blackburn) Dael Fry (Boro) Nathan Wood (Boro) Nathan Collins (Stoke) Joe Rodon (Swansea) Brandon Cooper (Swansea) Benjamin Cabango (Swansea) Cedric Kipre (Wigan)
-
Great end to the season and feels strange having nothing to moan about...
-
Also apparently has got quite a few clubs from Italy and Germany after him, but still.
-
And Malang Sarr (out of contract and available). https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11700/11977794/southampton-keen-on-eintracht-frankfurts-evan-ndicka
-
https://twitter.com/jwtelegraph/status/1285645431289139200?s=21
-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8542213/Southampton-set-announce-signing-10-9m-Real-Valladolid-defender-Mohammed-Salisu.html
-
https://www.dailymercato.com/news/mercato-om-6-clubs-etrangers-interesses-par-bouna-sarr We get a mention here.
-
Yeah you’re right. I don’t know then. Really can’t see many other realistic players we’d be interested in as you say.
-
Spot on. Surely no chance of that happening though?
-
They’ve got Sidibe, so I don’t know. 🤷♂️
-
Will be Jonjoe Kenny I imagine, seeing as they know we want a right-back.
-
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12130769/southampton-spurs-kyle-walker-peters-10million/
