Jump to content

thornhill_saints

Members
  • Posts

    541
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thornhill_saints

  1. Hi all, I have 2 x adult season tickets for the Northam end Block 42, I cant go anymore due to an operation! Looking to sell these for £100 for the remaining 3 home games PM me if your interested Cheers
  2. http://www.eplsite.com/
  3. I would let Shaw go for £30m FACT! can get some decent players in for that - Shaw just doesn't seem to do it really, on and off the boil, he had a great game against the gunners, but that's all I can remember this season which stands out....
  4. 3 - 3 I reckon it will be @ 40/1
  5. BAN Stands
  6. Yep as we were monitoring him....
  7. Cork should of played - Wanyama not match fit!!
  8. Cant see that mate - they only signed him in the summer?
  9. I don't know if this is photo shop job??? https://path.com/p/3uziJF
  10. but 16-1 isn't bad just to go...
  11. Glasgow trying to PM you but your box is full up
  12. I put a bet on Clyne making the world cup at 16-1 back in October
  13. Take it and run - Shaw cannot cross a decent ball
  14. If a player has to move out of the way of a ball once it's kicked - surely that's interfering with play????
  15. Chapel Area - Southampton
  16. I would be amazed if we get anywhere near how many fans went that day
  17. Lampard and Ivanovic out http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/sport/football/english-football/lampard-and-ivanovic-out-of-chelsea-s-trip-to-southampton-1.170835
  18. I have been saying this to the other half all season so far, didn't want to mention it just in case I get slated!, his crosses are shi* his shooting is shi*
  19. http://www.streamoftheday.com/player.php?stream=1&type=veetle
  20. one I believe not last weekend the weekend before
  21. So Lambert hasn't been defended at all then? I'm sure he was down defending when I watched it?
  22. http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?&discipline=football&part=sports&allowedDays=7&competitionid=&archive=no&sel_comp=no&p=2
  23. I have just dug it out to check the size it is XL
×
×
  • Create New...