Jump to content

thornhill_saints

Members
  • Posts

    541
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thornhill_saints

  1. 2023/24 Home Kit Launch | Southampton FC Official Site
  2. Cracking watch
  3. Yup - Both fucking shite, only stepped up once they angled a move - Fuck them
  4. Just not the fecking Captain
  5. I hope you didn’t pay for watching that shower of shit
  6. Wanker RS - it’s crying out for Paul
  7. The blokes a Grade one bell end
  8. Need to find a decent one first
  9. Because he's playing against Southampton FFS
  10. Yep - What Yep what a bell end
  11. Bollocks - Willy would have been all over that
  12. https://allsportsdaily.co/ss1-leeds-united-vs-southampton/
  13. Apart from 1st May - 1976
  14. DCC - I reckon the spat with Jones contributed to him being dropped… IMO
  15. TV cast Chrome cast
  16. I’d say the team has my support - not the manager - I’m a Saints fan - not the managers fan
  17. .
  18. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11722147/Southampton-fans-bombard-clubs-Twitter-account-JonesOUT-ahead-fan-forum-tonight.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton
  19. Fuck all really TBH
  20. Pictures I saw with my dad on Hermes it had all the full guns etc, so well before your time you (Sprog) he did go to some reunions in Plymouth about 15 - 20 years ago As I'm Ex Army - The name I used for my father was a "Golden Rivett Boy" not Midshipman, I don't know why he did like that at the time 😉 He was a Ship Steward for this entire career - (Flyer a) I think this thread should have been moved to a different one, because it seems everyone is hoping for a BIG Striker...... lol 80M+ is they only price for a decent one these days, I'm lead to believe...
  21. HMS Hermes - My late father was also on that around that time - Anthony Bull - Tony
×
×
  • Create New...