Jump to content

CanadaSaint

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    4078
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CanadaSaint

  1. As things currently stand (Played/Points/Goal Difference) 20. Plymouth 41/44/-14 21. Norwich 41/43/-9 22. Saints 40/41/-16 23. Forest 41/41/-20 24. Charlton 40 30 -24 Come on guys, we can do this but it has to start with a win today.
  2. Player of the Season by a country mile. And that was before he deferred his wages.
  3. True enough. We actually improved on the pitch a couple of weeks ago when we started talking about flowers on here. Stanley started it but he's suspended I gather.
  4. And we b*tch at the team for being all over the place.
  5. I'm not sure the deduction is nailed on because, while it might be the right thing to do "in principle", they'd have to break their own rules to do it and might well face legal action. We may well get away with it and they'll close the loophole later. Anyway, we have to play as though it's not going to happen.
  6. Ah yes, Rupert's nice little legacy as he walks out the door.
  7. I think Donny might well be this year's free-fall team. It can't be us, can it?
  8. I think it's assets they try to sell, not liabilities.
  9. Good morning/afternoon, Arizona. Dammit, it's at times like this when it's really, really hard being so far away.
  10. Do we know which entity owes the installment money to Notts County on McGoldrick? That might end up being a fairly key point in the deduction issue if it isn't paid. Apologies if I've missed this somewhere else.
  11. We gained a point - and one goal of difference - on Plymouth and Forest. How about we look at those positives?
  12. It's still alive from my viewpoint. I'd like to commend Stanley for his tactical adjustment in the second half, after which we became much the better team.
  13. F*ck me, this horticultural tactic's really working.
  14. Hopefully we'll BLOSSOM late at BLOOMfield Road.
  15. Don't talk about Canadians like that. We're not all lumberjacks. Besides, I was born in Hythe. Nice rhodies there.
  16. Let's keep talking about plants. It's turned the game around. Anyone got an idea for something that flowers when it's -12?
  17. Perhaps they should try that with Gillett.
  18. I dunno. Did you sweep up afterwards?
  19. Well, we have a better chance of adjusting under Wotte than we did under JP. Besides, other results count as much as ours. Keep the faith.
  20. Late November was the last time, and we're better now than we were then. Besides, that's not the point. Look through the thread and it's full of instant quitters.
  21. I hope there's more "fight" in the team than there is in some of the people on this board. That shouldn't be difficult.
  22. Good. I think it will be his goals that keep us up - or the lack of them that sends us down.
  23. Has Saga even been mentioned yet?
  24. We needed a win but at least Forest now have a worse GD, so that's progress. We still have a decent chance but we have to start taking our chances.
×
×
  • Create New...