Jump to content

saint_stevo

Members
  • Posts

    12539
  • Joined

Everything posted by saint_stevo

  1. "When I eventually I retire i'd love to come back to england and own a football club. There's alot of clubs out there that have huge potential to be big especially those with good youth set ups. I'd love to get involved with The FA's grassroots scheme and introduce my own style of development into English football. I like the looks of clubs such as Ipswich, Derby and Southampton because these are the types of clubs that are developing youngster players on a regular basis, especially Southampton who have implemented a new system for development whereby the younger players are given a chance in the first team. For the moment though i'm just concentrating on my playing career because I don't have long left so i want to play to the best of my ability and enjoy the rest of my playing career."
  2. Disagree, for me its Pulp Fiction
  3. I quite like him, and for one cheer him on in all the major tournaments, he is British, good enough. Didnt see anyone complaining Chris Hoy was Scottish at the Olympics..... Hypocrites
  4. Prescott=Frazier Campbell surely!?
  5. Good luck, dont pass to barnes, he has a shovel on his foot
  6. Anyone else going?
  7. Do shut up Kip
  8. why do i always get abuse when your ****ed you cardboard cut out cu*t?
  9. i'm now glad your pub is being sued, you deserve it
  10. LOL @ France
  11. On the upside, it paid for her first car
  12. My mates sister got £4000 for falling off a swing in a pub garden and breaking her arm. Cos it bled it doubled the compo!
  13. the blonde won that went out first was fittest. That welsh bird aint all that, the other bird who came 3rd(?) looks much better to me! just caught the end on channel 4, first i have watched of it
  14. a good read! Maybe we should have a passionate 'firm' that goes to every game and intimidates people? I fully agree though in all seriousness, just being fesiscious (sp)
  15. He looked like he was running through quick sand! Fingers crossed an extended break wil have done him some good
  16. Link? First i had heard of it....
  17. who did win?
  18. Has turned my head!
  19. Isnt he a drugs cheat?
  20. :confused: private party?
  21. meh, suits me
  22. meh, suits me
  23. Wheres the best place to pre-order? £29.99 on play
×
×
  • Create New...