Jump to content

saint_stevo

Members
  • Posts

    12539
  • Joined

Everything posted by saint_stevo

  1. BMW needs a service, main dealer service costs look fackin' horrendous.....any non main dealers recommended for a service at a more reasonable cost?
  2. http://www.theguardian.com/media/2005/oct/17/pressandpublishing.football
  3. I'd take Riise (available on a free) if Shaw is out for any length of time
  4. Arias...sort of http://southamerican-futbol.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/what-ever-happened-to-federico-arias.html?m=1
  5. Then she is a mush bird and should not be acquainted with. Women should cook and clean, men watch football and chew tobacco
  6. That signing will go sow-er
  7. Brilliant thread. Some people really are short sighted mongs, he was quality until getting that knee injury (**cough, England call up...**cough) remember the histeria on here wondering what we would do without him while he was injured? Yeah, that. With a re-charge during post season and a decent pre-season no doubt he will do his bit this season.
  8. I know Tom Cumner....he isn't an agent
  9. No names i take it? Sounds like Banega
  10. I reckon Gaston's off, and JWP out on loan. Would love Banega in our midfield, perfect type of player
  11. Smirking is a lying cripple. I knows him in real life n all sorts. ❤
  12. 90% of the people Sunderland have bought i have never heard of!
  13. I'll have a PM. U orrible bastards
  14. Banega - £8m Damiao - £20m Bueno - £7m
  15. Banega. Know most about him and think he could be our Iniesta style player. Don't see a DMF as a priority this season tbh. More the need to change a game, especially against teams who come to SMS and set out to defend, which is where we struggled last season.
  16. http://www.saintstevorumours.com Mentioned on twitter, the age old concrete source.
  17. Rumours of a bid accepted
  18. People questioning his quality?! Classic. Argentina international.
  19. never touch registry cleaners. Ever.
  20. Javier Saviola? One of my FM buys from yester-year...never fulfilled potential. Available on a free.....
  21. as a 3rd liner i shudder at the thought of all this 'best practise framework' crap!
  22. Where is worldnet this year? I have moderate fitness
  23. His touch was awful, not surprised to see him dropped tbh
×
×
  • Create New...