Jack Tweed

Weston Super Saint

Has his curfew lifted.

What are your thoughts on this 'special treatment'?

Should we allow prisoners out of jail for their birthdays too, or are there really 'exceptions' to the law?

He isn't a prisoner though, is he? Just got a curfew and has to be at home at other times?

Is he ? I had never heard of the b^stard until this current mania broke out.

I still don't know who he is.Don't bother to enlighten me though, I'm sure I can get by without knowing.All I know about the other one is that she slagged off Shilpa Shetty,whoever that might be.

Still I'm sure they're not at all interested in what I have for lunch or where I take my holidays so I guess we're about even.

I still don't know who he is.Don't bother to enlighten me though, I'm sure I can get by without knowing.All I know about the other one is that she slagged off Shilpa Shetty,whoever that might be.

Still I'm sure they're not at all interested in what I have for lunch or where I take my holidays so I guess we're about even.

I totally agree with you except the last bit. What did you have for lunch and where will you be taking your holidays?

I totally agree with you except the last bit. What did you have for lunch and where will you be taking your holidays?

Pied de Porc (pig's trotters) and Mashed Potato today; I think we're going to Corsica this year but you'd have to check that with my Mrs, I do not get involved, I am merely expected to arrange the appropriate time off from work.Which I forgot to do last year. .;);););)

Pied de Porc (pig's trotters) and Mashed Potato today; I think we're going to Corsica this year but you'd have to check that with my Mrs, I do not get involved, I am merely expected to arrange the appropriate time off from work.Which I forgot to do last year. .;);););)

May isuggest you go south of the island and pop across on a ferry to Sardinia, docking in Porto De Torres to get a cross over of Italian life from the fair island of Corsica which of course is currently French.

• 6 months later...
He has done well imo.

1. - went to prison and split up with Jade

2. - got out of prison and proposed as it was announced the cancer was terminal

3. - marrying her and got his curfew lifted

He is clearly hoping he will now be a beneficiary of her millions. I just hope her will leaves him nothing.

I just wondered how you knew him so well?

Jack Tweed doesn't have and never will have anything to do with Jade's estate. That was predominantly left to her children. Jack works in PR and pulls in more than enough cash to sustain himself.

I imagine the newspaper editors are, since they printed the story.

I wonder if you've changed your opinion of him, or whether you need to ask the other guys first ;)

I have no opinion of him, that's the point. It's just not very interesting. Definitely not worth you dragging this thread back up. Your mind may be entertained by this sort of thing but mine isn't. This is, of course, explained by the fact that I am not a simpleton but you are.

I just wondered how you knew him so well?

Jack Tweed doesn't have and never will have anything to do with Jade's estate. That was predominantly left to her children. Jack works in PR and pulls in more than enough cash to sustain himself.

You make it sound like he's a f*cking angel Crab Nads. This is a guy who has been in prison for assault on more than one occasion. He is clearly a nasty chav who really isn't worthy of any support whatsoever.

Although you may be right that he is some kind of high powered PR genius (although somehow I think not) I guess chavs stick together.

I have no opinion of him, that's the point. It's just not very interesting. Definitely not worth you dragging this thread back up. Your mind may be entertained by this sort of thing but mine isn't. This is, of course, explained by the fact that I am not a simpleton but you are.

I see!

You have absolutely no opinion of him, and presumably absolutely no interest in him whatsoever, and yet you felt the need to comment on the thread not once, but twice!

Simpleton you say?

You make it sound like he's a f*cking angel Crab Nads. This is a guy who has been in prison for assault on more than one occasion. He is clearly a nasty chav who really isn't worthy of any support whatsoever.

Although you may be right that he is some kind of high powered PR genius (although somehow I think not) I guess chavs stick together.

Er, I wasn't speak to you, spacky.

reading about him in yesterdays paper and from what I can see it was a case of crying after the event.She had her 2 friends in the other room and if she had shouted they would have come running surely?

A family member knows a couple of the girls (and Tweed) who were pictured leaving his flat a month back and did it for publicity for a new girl band they were starting.He is not te brightest spark apparently but is now the medias new bad boy.I doubt many single men would turn down what he is offered everyday, and the girls going back to his flat know what it is all about.I really do not believe he was part of a rape, but until it comes out in court who knows.I posted on here a week or so about a girl crying rape, and it was a false claim.