Capital One Cup 3rd Round Draw - Arsenal away

Dr Who?

How much is this likely to be and how many tickets will we get? I'm guessing we'll be given the opportunity to get up to about 6000, maybe £15?

Going by last seasons league cup games:

Upper tier £20 Lower tier £10 We can have up to 9000 tickets for this, though i would be surprised if we took over 4000.

Going by last seasons league cup games:

Upper tier £20 Lower tier £10 We can have up to 9000 tickets for this, though i would be surprised if we took over 4000.

Can't see us doing 9k, but if they are £10 we'll take loads. Who was that against, Coventry? Guess with us being a bit of a bigger draw could add a fiver to those prices, still a bargain.

Can't see us doing 9k, but if they are £10 we'll take loads. Who was that against, Coventry? Guess with us being a bit of a bigger draw could add a fiver to those prices, still a bargain.

Arsenal have been a bit sneaky with away cup allocations in the last few years, seeking to hide behind "safety concerns" with giving teams the full 9,000. They played Chelsea and Spurs at home in cup games last season, and on both occasions the away team were only given 6,000 instead of the full 9,000 (which is split 6,000 lower tier, 3,000 upper tier), which caused a bit of a backlash.

The Chelsea game in the league cup was still priced at £10 for lower tier tickets though, which bodes well.

I can see us making a decent fist of this tie but losing.

Annoyingly I was out with my Arsenal supporting mate when this draw was announced as we'd just watched their Game against Besiktas. "A bye to the 4th round" he claimed. Ergo I'd rather like us to win. Would love to go the the Emirates but am on extreme earlies annoyingly. Maybe I'll try and swap them.