Wba stay away protest!?

simo

If you really want to let the club know you have had enough I suggest you avoid our next game and hit the club in the pocket ! When the club have just got Always sfc and lord duck hunter (Ralph and les)at our next game maybe they will get the message !

I think it would just be best to support the team all this negative stuff from knobs like you is not helping the team.

If you don't like the way the club is run **** off and support another team I doubt the board are happy with how things are and are very likely to be focusing on how to get the team obtain better results but it is not easy.

Most football teams cannot succeed all the time just accept it and get behind the team.

I think it would just be best to support the team all this negative stuff from knobs like you is not helping the team.

If you don't like the way the club is run **** off and support another team I doubt the board are happy with how things are and are very likely to be focusing on how to get the team obtain better results but it is not easy.

Most football teams cannot succeed all the time just accept it and get behind the team.

Sorry Les that's not the way things work not everyone will just lay down when things get tough and "Accept it" some people believe in fighting for what they believe in! And any how did you miss the last post I've called it off you need to get there early now !

And any how did you miss the last post I've called it off you need to get there early now !

FFS cant you make a decision, this dithering around while SFC slips closer to the abyss is ********. You are arrogant and starting to believe your own hype we need someone who has strong beliefs and will stick with them. I wouldn't wait until after the WBA game, he can't even get the line up right, I mean one minute it's don't turn up and the next it's turn up early I mean ffs the bloke hasn't got a clue. I would line up Alpine or Dalek, this campaign has to be led by a proper nutter.

Altogether now...you don't know what you're doing, you don't know what you're doing, we want Simo out say we want Simo out.

Football club goes through spell of losing games and so fans (which amazingly enough is short for `fanatics') suggest boycotting games? Jesus H Christ.

TBF I may not agree with the idea of the protest but this isn't a club going through a spell of losing games.... Have you not been watching? We are in massive decline..In the last two seasons we have seen what 30 ish goals scored at St Mary's? We have won four games this season... How many games have we won at St Mary's in the whole of 2017?

And yet the club apparently do pretty much nothing...we do get the odd interview or video telling us how they are targeting top 10...

Like I said I may not agree but good on the OP for caring enough to actually try to organise some sort of protest...it seems most people are like me, pretty apathetic and going to let us slide down without a whimper.

TBF I may not agree with the idea of the protest but this isn't a club going through a spell of losing games.... Have you not been watching? We are in massive decline..In the last two seasons we have seen what 30 ish goals scored at St Mary's? We have won four games this season... How many games have we won at St Mary's in the whole of 2017?

And yet the club apparently do pretty much nothing...we do get the odd interview or video telling us how they are targeting top 10...

Like I said I may not agree but good on the OP for caring enough to actually try to organise some sort of protest...it seems most people are like me, pretty apathetic and going to let us slide down without a whimper.

This

the OP can boycott away. I could not give a flying **** if so called fans that make suggestions of boycotting games aren't at games. Turn up, don't turn up, whatever you feel, that's hus right and I respect it, but don't for a second think you are doing the club a favour.

It's painful to watch Saints right now, but in my eyes boycotting is for truly dreadful states of affairs such as Gao placing £210m of debt onto the club, paying himself £20m a year and moving us to London. That is when you protest. That's when you boycott, not when the football becomes uninspiring and we don't have the quality in the final third to break down even the worst teams in the league, and thus face relegation.

As I said, the OP can boycott away...other fans care just as much about their team but are simply made of sterner stuff.

Edited by Chez

the OP can boycott away. I could not give a flying **** if so called fans that make suggestions of boycotting games aren't at games. Turn up, don't turn up, whatever you feel, that's hus right and I respect it, but don't for a second think you are doing the club a favour.

It's painful to watch Saints right now, but in my eyes boycotting is for truly dreadful states of affairs such as Gao placing £210m of debt onto the club, paying himself £20m a year and moving us to London. That is when you protest. That's when you boycott, not when the football becomes uninspiring and we don't have the quality in the final third to break down even the worst teams in the league, and thus face relegation.

As I said, the OP can boycott away...other fans care just as much about their team but are simply made of sterner stuff.

You didn't say boycot away you derided his post.