Football Manager 2020

Matthew Le God

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thought I'd give it a go, already bored even though free to play - just the same as the last version really

There is a lot that is different. But it will always be a football management game, so isn't going to appear radically different each year. What would it need to include for it not to be 'the same as the last version'?

tumblr_m3kqymhD2c1qbcq8ao4_r1_250.gifv

There is a lot that is different. But it will always be a football management game, so isn't going to appear radically different each year. What would it need to include for it not to be 'the same as the last version'?

tumblr_m3kqymhD2c1qbcq8ao4_r1_250.gifv

That's probably the key part...I won't part with $80 for it while not feeling too much different from FM19.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, LeG said:

Hi MLG. Been thinking about getting FM 2020, but is it worth waiting for 2021? When is it likely to be released? 

Many thanks. 

Release date not revealed yet for FM21.

You may be able to get FM20 at a discount with some retailers as it is near the end of its life cycle.

I'd recommend trying the free FM20 demo to see if you like it.

https://www.footballmanager.com/demo

Edited by Matthew Le God

On 11/08/2020 at 18:20, LeG said:

Quite overwhelming to begin with, but starting to get the hang of it now. 

If you have played FM19 it isn't, very similar. Decided to get it as that price is what it should be for an update. 6 games in, sitting top 4 playing a 451 with same Saints squad starting the season minus Schlong. No cash to buy anyone decent though.

• 1 month later...