It's great to back in sowhampton

saintkiptanui

People who were born in Amazingstoke are a joke really.

People who live near to or actually in Basingstoke are people who should be admired.

I just look at you with pity, as I have just 1 more chance to waste time on here today before I vanish for another 24 hours, whilst you have to suffer reading bile from many of the users on here, bar St Kip.

SUFFERRRRRRR.

People who live near to or actually in Basingstoke are people who should be admired.

I just look at you with pity, as I have just 1 more chance to waste time on here today before I vanish for another 24 hours, whilst you have to suffer reading bile from many of the users on here, bar St Kip.

SUFFERRRRRRR.

Meh. I live in Bournemouth. It's like Basingstoke but not sh:t. We even had an Air Show this weekend...yeah that's right...planes flying and stuff...was fudging sweet...

SUFFERRRRRRR.

Well said victim, I was born in Dummer, sarah fergusen, tamara palmer tompkinson and me, I always felt more like a scummer than a bummer.

Meh. I live in Bournemouth. It's like Basingstoke but not sh:t. We even had an Air Show this weekend...yeah that's right...planes flying and stuff...was fudging sweet...
Bournemouth is the smelliest, pikey infested town I've ever been to, the town on a saturday resembles the audience from the jeremy kyle show, scouse pea headed blokes, weeegie gingers and bad foot wear everywhere.

Bournemouth is the smelliest, pikey infested town I've ever been to, the town on a saturday resembles the audience from the jeremy kyle show, scouse pea headed blokes, weeegie gingers and bad foot wear everywhere.

So you chose to move to Basingstoke?

Were you drinking meths yesterday?

Oh and your assessment of Bournemouth is way wide of the mark...

So you chose to move to Basingstoke?

Were you drinking meths yesterday?

Oh and your assessment of Bournemouth is way wide of the mark...

I didn't choose, it's where I dropped out of my mum. I did get away but something lured me back, I think it was Martines.

From what I've seen of Bournemouth my assesment is spot on, is there actually a proper pub in Bournemouth or does it just consist of walkabout/yates/ any other laminated floor crap fashion seats place you can think of.

I didn't choose, it's where I dropped out of my mum. I did get away but something lured me back, I think it was Martines.

From what I've seen of Bournemouth my assesment is spot on, is there actually a proper pub in Bournemouth or does it just consist of walkabout/yates/ any other laminated floor crap fashion seats place you can think of.

I grew up in Old Basing...i rode a Grifter bike...

Proper pubs are restricted to the outskirts for some reason...sad but true...that said the majority of the pikeys to which you're referring are stag do and out of town muppets. Oi oi saveloy etc. But then if you chose to hang out in Walkabout and Yates then you've only got yaself to blame as there are plenty of nice bars...

I grew up in Old Basing...i rode a Grifter bike...

Proper pubs are restricted to the outskirts for some reason...sad but true...that said the majority of the pikeys to which you're referring are stag do and out of town muppets. Oi oi saveloy etc. But then if you chose to hang out in Walkabout and Yates then you've only got yaself to blame as there are plenty of nice bars...

I certainly didn't hang out in yates/walkabout, me and the missus spent 2 hours walking round looking for a pub/bar to have a drink, we didn't find one so went back to our hotel.

There really was nowhere to go. Even B'stoke has pubs.

I am saddened by this news...i would much preferred to hear you'd had a lovely evening...

If it's an evening out with the missus i would probably recommend Ashley Cross...good restaurants and pubs...one of which serves Budweiser Budvar Black...now there's a headache in a jar...

------------

I also had the Boxer...before moving up to the Grifter...they don't make bikes like that anymore...

I am saddened by this news...i would much preferred to hear you'd had a lovely evening...

If it's an evening out with the missus i would probably recommend Ashley Cross...good restaurants and pubs...one of which serves Budweiser Budvar Black...now there's a headache in a jar...

------------

I also had the Boxer...before moving up to the Grifter...they don't make bikes like that anymore...

Straight from boxer to grifter?? not even a striker??

I enjoyed reading this thread last night, but did not reply.

However, now I feel I must, as Saintkip's assessment of Bournemouth is spot on. The town is a load of crap. And this is from someone brought up 10 miles from Bournemouth. Why anyone would want to go there is beyond me.