Harris would eb a dissapointment after the Swiss

Frank's cousin

Based on? No one really knows feck all. Who has any idea how much the Swiss have earmarked for spending on the club? For all we know they're planning to run it on a sensible League 1 budget and are happy to make slow progress through the leagues. Christ, for all we know they're planning on a luxury marina development on SMS.

I don't think Harris is part of the bid? he's just advising the group.

As reported, if they are prepared to report the swiss takeover to FL and inflict more greif on this club, then i think that answers all you need to know about their 'group'

Based on? No one really knows feck all. Who has any idea how much the Swiss have earmarked for spending on the club? For all we know they're planning to run it on a sensible League 1 budget and are happy to make slow progress through the leagues. Christ, for all we know they're planning on a luxury marina development on SMS.

agreed..

the other week "pinnacle were the ones" etc etc

True - but its a gut feeling because the SWISS are truely NEW - a proper fresh start, whereas whenever I hear seymore pierce I get nervous - after all they were responsible for trying to find a buyer before, Wildes share purchase and links with the Lowe regime....so tell me we should not be worried - sounds more of the same old crap to me.... not far enough removed from the past.

Its not about the cash they pump in, but the way they manage and slow growth is something I would be just as happy with underpinned by a solid financial backer who thinks long term....

Edited by Frank's cousin

Agree? Think the Swiss deal is the one for us - a new fresh start.... Harris to me seems more of the same of what we have had these last few years.....

More than happy with the the Swiss at the moment. Harris had 12 months and managed to get feck all interest, had his chance and blew it.

FC

what if the swiss sell sms and rent it back and give wotte a 5 year contract and tell him to play the kids..

they porbably wont but what do we know..?

True... who knows, I just want a complete break from the past because it divides still to this day - from our lowly current position, we need unity of purpose, and we may well not agree with everything the swiss have planned, but at least we as fans can do our bit united on the future, not divided by the past...

Very good point. Thats the next phase, examining their motives and forming a well led fans group who are prepared to take on the new owners if we're not satisfied with their motives.