need 50 Pc's

Saint Keith

my network guy is up a gumtree at the moment and may not be able to help us, so im looking to find 50 pc's. and flat screen monitors. don't have to be new. don't need any software on them, just a standard operating system so they can connect to the hosted centre

do need them to be quick though, so a decent spec

but cheap, obviously

my network guy is up a gumtree at the moment and may not be able to help us, so im looking to find 50 pc's. and flat screen monitors. don't have to be new. don't need any software on them, just a standard operating system so they can connect to the hosted centre

but cheap, obviously

How much you willing to pay per unit?

• 1 month later...

I’m struggling to think why a highly paid call centre consultant is begging for free information/help on a football website. Can’t imagine your client would be particularly impressed paying for your aston when they discover your complete lack of clue...

I’m struggling to think why a highly paid call centre consultant is begging for free information/help on a football website. Can’t imagine your client would be particularly impressed paying for your aston when they discover your complete lack of clue...

To be fair, he's getting a lot of info and saving himself some money, so why not.

its not for a client

Well for what its worth, Keith has a good track record for his benefitting from this forum, as does mine. So to turn to this at some points makes good sense.

but cheap, obviously

Check eBay Wholesale & Job Lots.

Base Units

Monitors