The Positives.

slickmick

Thought Pekhart and Morgan looked good when they came on. I think Pekhart is going to be the striker we have been crying out for. He has good ball control, works the defenders by making intelligent runs and defends from the front. He has clearly got a good shot on him and is tall and strong. All that remains to see is wether he is good in the air.

Must also say how impressed I was with Kelvin Davies, he was superb and deserved having his name sung out.

Thought Pekhart and Morgan looked good when they came on. I think Pekhart is going to be the striker we have been crying out for. He has good ball control, works the defenders by making intelligent runs and defends from the front. He has clearly got a good shot on him and is tall and strong. All that remains to see is wether he is good in the air.

Must also say how impressed I was with Kelvin Davies, he was superb and deserved having his name sung out.

We can't really base a team round peckhart he'll be going back in january

We can't really base a team round peckhart he'll be going back in january

I was just about to ask about that.

Given Spurs' current striking options, if Pekhart scores regularly is there a chance they might want him back when the loan ends? I'd certainly have him over that Pavlyuchenko or however you spell it.

I was just about to ask about that.

Given Spurs' current striking options, if Pekhart scores regularly is there a chance they might want him back when the loan ends? I'd certainly have him over that Pavlyuchenko or however you spell it.

Ah the Alan Bennet school of player assessment.

First game in a new team without having done pre-season....

hmmm

good call

The positives for me were:

Davis - Looked confident and played a blinder.

Draw - Snatching a draw from the jaws of defeat, sometimes you just need that bit of luck.

Lallana - Loved everything about him.

Pekhart - Looked lively after his introduction

Moving up - We went up two places.

Fans - Didn't sense too many getting on the youngsters back.

Wasn't at the game but followed it here and on Sky. For me the positive was:

Peckart coming off the bench to score the equaliser. Remember against WBA in the penultimate game of last season when Lallana came on as sub to score the goal that gave us a priceless point and left us in with a chance on the final day Sheff Utd. Lallana has progressed enormously since that goal and maybe Peckart will do the same.

And compared with losing by the odd goal, getting a draw is good for team confidence.

The striker we have been crying out for is going back to WHL in Jan.

The striker we have been crying out for is going back to WHL in Jan.

Most loan deals are for three months or shorter. The big clubs need to take a look at whether the player is getting games and at his development. Both Cork and Pekhart look accomplished and provided they get the games will be here for the year I am sure.