Leon & Lawrie

70's Mike

Guest Hacienda
Noticed there is a box ' date=' next to Draper Tools one, in centre of Itchen stand called Leon & Lawrie must be galling for Rupes every time he goes down for this half time brandy.[/quote']

I hope the c**t chokes on it.

Noticed there is a box ' date=' next to Draper Tools one, in centre of Itchen stand called Leon & Lawrie must be galling for Rupes every time he goes down for this half time brandy.[/quote']

Since he successfully removed that scum from our club, I doubt he's too bothered about it.

Guest Hacienda
Since he successfully removed that scum from our club, I doubt he's too bothered about it.

Good to see Lowe's body of men, 10000 strong, turned out today mong boy.

But that's exactly how SFC has conducted its board-room business for the best part of 3 years, isnt it ?

Agreed. We've had too many pathetic little small-time businessmen squabbling over who gets to 'sit in the big chair'.

If only we could find someone with real business acumen, and frankly, real money (and lots of it!).

The fans deserve better than the bunch of clowns we've been saddled with over the last 10 years.

Agreed. We've had too many pathetic little small-time businessmen squabbling over who gets to 'sit in the big chair'.

If only we could find someone with real business acumen, and frankly, real money (and lots of it!).

The fans deserve better than the bunch of clowns we've been saddled with over the last 10 years.

totally agree

but wait for it , were you there in 2003, but imo that was despite lowe/cronies rather than because of

Scooby was it this week you were over? Did you come to the Ipswich game?

Yes. And yes.

Remember I said I would remind you what you said before the season started :)

along the lines of

I will be celebrating being top of the league when I come to the Ipswich game in September

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Sorry I couldnt resist

it is only a matter of time before the pressure gets to Wilde and he deserts Rupes

I think it's financial pressure that will make him bail out - GM has made some postings indicating Wilde's businesses weren't going so hot and that was BEFORE the economy had really nosedived. He can't afford to lose the lot and if he bails, it's crunch time.

Sorry maybe i am mis-reading this but did he just call Laurie Mac Scum?

If he did then surely thats just totally out of order. Who is Scooby and does he actually support Saints or is he like... 8 years old or something?

If he did then surely thats just totally out of order. Who is Scooby and does he actually support Saints or is he like... 8 years old or something?

He's a Skate and shouldn't be allowed to post on here. The use of Scum to describe Lawrie is very telling.

He really is a Portsmouth supporter...I thought everyone on here knew that already..

He only posts like he does to get a reaction, and he's pretty succesful! If everyone just ignored his posts he would soon get bored:rolleyes:

I think it's financial pressure that will make him bail out - GM has made some postings indicating Wilde's businesses weren't going so hot and that was BEFORE the economy had really nosedived. He can't afford to lose the lot and if he bails, it's crunch time.

Aaaaaah! But time, surely, for one more roll of the dice.

How?

"Hello Leon?, Yes, errr, it's Mike"

"Wilde, Mike Wilde, listen old buddy, errr it's about that little contretemps in the boardroom the other month. I've been thinking and it's maybe time for an apology? Time to bury the hatchet? Metaphorically speaking in a certain Duck Shooter's back?"

As Yul Bryner once said "Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera"