Late Kick Off - BBC South 01/03/10

St Landrew

The chat about Murty's big left ski boot supporting his operation was amusing. Asked if his first touch had improved, by Pearce, Murty said, yeah, a bit. Leroy Rosenior said something like, it didn't take much to do that. To which Murty said wryly, Cheers..!

The chat about Murty's big left ski boot supporting his operation was amusing. Asked if his first touch had improved, by Pearce, Murty said, yeah, a bit. Leroy Rosenior said something like, it didn't take much to do that. To which Murty said wryly, Cheers..!

Would have been funny if it wasn't scripted.

90% of it is scripted. Why hire pundits if you're just going to ask them to read from an Autocue over the highlights? The only thing I enjoy is the fastest shot (Rickie will smash it) and that video diary thing which was quite amusing.

I wonder..? Some of them are really give the ball a real thump, and getting no more than 65mph.

Notice all the Bournemouth players have got relatively high speeds. Two on the highest of all, 74mph.

I wonder..? Some of them are really give the ball a real thump, and getting no more than 65mph.

Notice all the Bournemouth players have got relatively high speeds. Two on the highest of all, 74mph.

At that short distance you wouldn't be able to notice any difference between 65 and 80 mph unless you slowed it down by 50% or something.

Wotton or Thomas will win this competition... You heard it here first!

Anyone remember Hassan Kachloul winning a 'most powerful shot' competition when they used to show 5-a-side games in the summer? I was somewhat surprised he won at the time.

Im not having a really weird made-up memory moment am I??

Not a made up memory no but it wasn't whilst a 5 a side match was being shown,it was on a Guinness World Records programme that Ian Wright presented.

Not a made up memory no but it wasn't whilst a 5 a side match was being shown,it was on a Guinness World Records programme that Ian Wright presented.

Cheers - thought I was mental... in hindsight not surprised I'd erased Ian Wright from my mind though