Suggestions for AP's Post Match Intervieiw Tonight

Prince Jazzbo

In order for us all to be sure that AP is happy, when he does his interview he should be wearing a comedy spinning bow tie, and a when he shakes the hand of the interviewer he'll be wearing one oe those electric shock thingys or a flower that sqirts water in the face of the interviewer.

That way we can all be sure that he's not going to resign, and that he's happy with the way things are going. Anything less of such pranks and I'll be convinced that he's on his way.

In order for us all to be sure that AP is happy, when he does his interview he should be wearing a comedy spinning bow tie, and a when he shakes the hand of the interviewer he'll be wearing one oe those electric shock thingys or a flower that sqirts water in the face of the interviewer.

LOL

BTW, electric shock thingys = joy buzzer.

Edited by St Landrew

I have to say that only the best journos get a good interview, and the rest only put their own words in the managers mouth and it's a total waste of time. Swedish reporters are worse than most. The Swedish language is much smaller than English, devoid of imagination for interrogative situations and they always follow a pattern.

" OK, you won / lost ..How does it feel ?

" well, its a big hard at the moment..!!!! "

(after which you lose all interest/ or alternatively burst into laughter ) as there are few really descriptive adjectives for the situation.

Either you won well ..and there are few words to describe the orgasmic sensation, or you've lost ..and who the heck wants stupid, embarrasing questions from an idiot who ought to leave him alone to die in a quiet corner.

Better they stick to commentaries.

Interviewer: "Well Alan, tonights shock 9-2 win certainly silenced the critics after Saturdays somewhat disappointing 5-1 win, right?"

AP: "Are you f^cking serious?!"

Interviewer: "Err, well...James was magnificent right?"

AP: "Given that he was not in the squad, I would have to answer no".

Interviewer: "Umm, OK...how's things at home?"

AP: "Your Wife tells me things are fine when you're out of the house...is that all?".

Interviewer: "Oh OK...thanks Alan".

I have to say that only the best journos get a good interview, and the rest only put their own words in the managers mouth and it's a total waste of time. Swedish reporters are worse than most. The Swedish language is much smaller than English, devoid of imagination for interrogative situations and they always follow a pattern.

" OK, you won / lost ..How does it feel ?

" well, its a big hard at the moment..!!!! "

Erm, are you sure? I know it's Swedish and all that...

Questions after the Huddersfield game were much the same as the post-Walsall interview that set the hare running, and by the same interviewer from Solent. Difference was in Pardew's responses which were very positive, realistic and fair. He pointed out that reaching the play-offs is not in his team's hands but depends on results of other teams that have to drop a lot of points for Saints to move up. Being up-beat but keeping a lid on expectations was a sensible approach.

I thought a Joy Buzzer was the sort of thing available at Ann Summers and other similar outlets.

Never read a Superman comic..? They were always being advertised in there, when I was a kid. Note the tiny cartoon in this link. That was the sort of thing you'd see.

http://www.thegag.com/a1880.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_buzzer

Now you know.