Spare Ticket for the JPT Final

Dr Who?

Ok someone had to start it because we are going to sell out!!

I could have got mine this week as I went to both legs of the JPT area final games, but my judgement told me we would not sell out, and I would wait until the 10th so me and my wife could get tickets together as we are both on the database.

As it stands at the moment I am ticketless and will miss out on the Final.

Please message me if you by any chance have two spare tickets.

Long shot, but have a feeling I will be gutted!

I've got flights booked but no tickets for games as yet....will be back for 4 games in total. Can't see any problems with Charlton or Orient but worried I can't get them for Brighton and that other small game we are playing on the 28th??? Can't believe I would ever see the day when I would be worried about trying to get 2 tickets to see Saints Vs Carslisle!

If you can't find one from a mate then

www.don'tworrytherewillbeplentyofinterestfromtickettouts.com

While I don't condone "The Bloodsucking Parasites", all major sporting events have tickets available from "Executive Sports Travel" type companies, as well as the "Dodgy Geezers" near the ground.

They will have noticed how fast we have sold out.

Some of the larger companies (for example) have whole sections of Club Wembley seating and offer "inclusive packages". We've used them for "Corporate Events" in the past for Rugby West End Shows & Internationals and the like.

It is a rip off but if you get completely stuck, really want to be there AND can afford it, there will be a way.

Saints have done it quite well though with the 4 per ST holder so that their tickets will pretty much be sure to be passed around fellow fans and family members, as I will expect Carlisle will have done.

Google helps to find them, but also (for example) Talk to a concierge at a 4 or 5 star hotel in London and they will have contact numbers for people.

A different world for most of us these days but you can be sure that IF Saints could have sold 60,000 tickets then the leeches will have found tickets to make a profit from.

I could have got mine this week as I went to both legs of the JPT area final games, but my judgement told me we would not sell out, and I would wait until the 10th so me and my wife could get tickets together as we are both on the database.

Why don't you get yours this week?

They haven't sold out.

I think you can still get two. If you know someone with a season ticket, regardless of whether or not they took up their allocation from the first period, call the TO and quote their number (probably with their permission of course!). This is exactly what I did to get a ticket for my wife.

Good luck.

Why don't you get yours this week?

They haven't sold out.

I have tried to be cheeky and have applied for two tickets, and have put in the actual tickets for the home and away leg in the hope that they will process them for both of us.

Now I have put myself in a position where they may have processed the two tickets, just mine, or just waiting until Wednesday as we are both on the database. If I call as I cannot seem to get online sales I have a feeling that it could screw everything up. I just want to go with my wife to watch the team we love (together)

It looks like I am just going to have to sit tight, but might give them a call on Wednesday morning.

Nothing has come off my credit card as yet!!

I phoned up customer services today to chase up my postal application. They said its probably in the big pile of letters in the office and when i asked if they would let me know when it was processed so i could stop worrying they said ill know when the money comes out of my account! That's reassuring.....Not! Wished i'd just phoned up now.

Unless I've missed something there are still 6k+ tickets remaining? That must be about the same amount we sell for every home (taking out season tickets)? Now considering every season ticket holder has had the chance of two tickets and overall there are 37/38k Saints fans already with tickets, I'm struggling to see why there will be that much panic over the remaining tickets? Yes it will sell out, but if you're quick on Weds morning or whenever it is, you shouldn't have a problem. There will also be a fair few spares turning up nearer the time.

Unless I've missed something there are still 6k+ tickets remaining? That must be about the same amount we sell for every home (taking out season tickets)? Now considering every season ticket holder has had the chance of two tickets and overall there are 37/38k Saints fans already with tickets, I'm struggling to see why there will be that much panic over the remaining tickets? Yes it will sell out, but if you're quick on Weds morning or whenever it is, you shouldn't have a problem. There will also be a fair few spares turning up nearer the time.

Wednesday there will be people camping out, the phones will also be jammed... they won't last long f'sure... I already know of people planning to camp out overnight... I doubt they will be alone.

Wednesday there will be people camping out, the phones will also be jammed... they won't last long f'sure... I already know of people planning to camp out overnight... I doubt they will be alone.

I know people from work who are doing this too, although I did tell them to get a ticket for the SF and still cannot really understand why they didn't.

I know people from work who are doing this too, although I did tell them to get a ticket for the SF and still cannot really understand why they didn't.

Will they be selling them over the counter at the Ticket Office on Wednesday? According to the link it says Postal, On line and telephone.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~1983363,00.html

Will they be selling them over the counter at the Ticket Office on Wednesday? According to the link it says Postal, On line and telephone.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~1983363,00.html

Good point, looks like they're not... Shall I tell them or let them go and camp in St Mary's as pennance for SHUNNING my advice and not even bothering with the Semi Final?

Cannot believe it, checked my credit card online today and a payment for Southampton Football Club appeared........I am so happy you would not believe it!!

Thanks to everyone for advise, but I sat tight and prayed to Le God!!!

COYR!!!!

Anyone camping overnights gonna be dissapointed as they're still not selling them online or at the ticket office till the 4th period of sales, 15th March i think.
FFS Stop scaremongering, it clearly states on the club site that online sales will be available for the third phase of ticket sales.