JPT final in Thailand

shirleysfc

Try the Portsmouth bar in Koh Samui. They showed the second leg of the Saints v Derby playoff matches when I was there.

We are back in Samui, cheers for the info.

Pity the PFC's closed down LOL! Still, at least we'll know where to go for a round of Pompey going down with no money in the bank on karaoke!!

On a similar note - I'm going to be in Barbados... can anyone offer any local knowledge as to where might be showing it?

I actually tried to move the holiday but the missus went mental

Coach and horse`s near Holetown used to show all the football when I was out there in 2004. Good pub with Ice cold banks beer!!!!!

I'm going to be in Thailand for the JPT final, does anyone know if any of the other live JPT games were shown out that way or if the final is due to be shown?

Cheers.

Im also gonna be in thailand for the final, and quite possibly Ko Samui, but as I've never been there before I wouldnt have a clue where to go. Let me know if you find anything.

If you can't find a bar to watch it, why don't you bring the bar to you? Create one in your home/hotel, set up the laptop and watch some potentially illegal JPT final action in the comfort of your own bed/chair/settee!!!

That's what I'll be doing in Brisbane unless there is anywhere showing it? However i'm sure the EPL game on an hour before takes significant priority (its a grim northern game, blackburn v someone). yuk.