Teh official rate your weekend fred - Sponsored by bukkake

scott_saints

What did you c**ts get up to then?

Fri- Pub

Sat- SMS for footeh. Back home for house party. Went on 'til 6.30am and now the old b@stard from next door is complaining that we were too noisy and he will phone the police next time. Fecking old codger!

Sun- Bed all day, whilst ignoring knocks on the door every half hour from the old c**t wanting to complain.

7/10

Edited by scott_saints

Friday - Signed the contract for my house. Cleaned it. Showed it to a disapproving mother. Bitter old woman.

Saturday - Went to Ikea, kept the spending down. Went to Homebase with no result.

Sunday - Work then took my sister to see new place. Approval and praise. But then she just wants a place to crash. Lounge now borderline liveable.

8/10.

Friday - Signed the contract for my house. Cleaned it. Showed it to a disapproving mother. Bitter old woman.

Saturday - Went to Ikea, kept the spending down. Went to Homebase with no result.

Sunday - Work then took my sister to see new place. Approval and praise. But then she just wants a place to crash. Lounge now borderline liveable.

8/10.

Why didn't she like it?

8/10.

Did you spill you coffee on it?

Why didn't she like it?

Because she is a bitter old woman! She is very opinionated and I no longer like her. It took my girlfriend all the will power she had to bite her tongue and not say anything. It's my money, I can spend it how I like! Unless she's willing to give me £30k for a mortgage, then I expect her to have more of a say...

Fri: Was off work, went to Oceana in the evening, got drunk.

Sat: Hanging most of the day with a bad tooth ache due to too many sugary drinks from night before. Played FM08 while watching footy on telebox and listening to that local team of ours. Went over mates for Pizza, Wii Golf & Mario Kart night with a few smokes.

Sun: Watched footy while playing FM08 most of the day. Spoke to my Mum in Canada using skype to say happy bday followed by chinese takeaway.

Back at work today after a week off and I have ear ache to top things off.

Weekend 6.37/10

Now 1.18/10

Sat Lunch - 4pts at lunchtime, followed by SMS footie:(

Sat Eve - picked up some ****ed up 23 year-old from Pitcher & Piano. Fortunately, she was so wrecked she failed to notice my average performance. After a day of 10pts, I struggled to get it up

But, we made it in the end :D

Sun Morn recovering

Sun Aft - made a very nice amount on Ryder Cup singles 'in-play'

Today - taking a day off & flying back to Jersey at 7.30

:p

Edited by Dicko

Friday: At the hospital with my youngest after cracking his head open on a sign post doh!

Saturday: Boring housework, listening to sky sports for updates ... what updates?? Watched rubbish film in the evening with the other half

Sunday: Took kids to their dads, helped bf put 2 new showers in a friends house. Collected kids

7/10