Saints V Swindon - First Half & Half Time

Ponty

Dave Merrington very complimentary about Punchy's whipped in corner.

A few half attempts on goal before the corner.

The slow OWTS gets another airing.

Decision time now .... post after this number 3000 .. do I save it for a goal celebration ...oooohhh nearly had a pen and a goal mouth scramble ... plenty of pressure now.

AP's Red Army .... goal on then Saints we need a goal soon so I can make post 3000 a happy one.

Taters pleased with the way we are playing so far.

Decision time now .... post after this number 3000 .. do I save it for a goal celebration ...oooohhh nearly had a pen and a goal mouth scramble ... plenty of pressure now.

You posted that and Swindon almost scored.;)

Dave Merrington very complimentary about Punchy's whipped in corner.

A few half attempts on goal before the corner.

The slow OWTS gets another airing.

AP's Red Army .... goal on then Saints we need a goal soon so I can make post 3000 a happy one.

Taters pleased with the way we are playing so far.

Save it for the goal!! Dont be tempted...

Much prefer this new commentator alongside Merrington on Saints Player. Nice to hear the positive Saints commentary - ooh and just as I write it Swindon have a chance through Austin who several Saints fans where at school with according to the build up thread.

Looking forward to a good three points tonight. COYR

15 minutes gone an no big dave quotes. You disapoint me.

Big Dave is telling us how fantastic it is for theeese fans to be dominating teeeams at hooome.

Swindon shoot have a greeat opportunity and you've gotta be marking in the box.

Wisten Vodka & Apple Juice, a cheap version of Zubrowka from the hole in the wall. Ain't the Vodka it's the laptop keyboard tonight that's having trouble