Tonights PL scores

alpine_saint

Oh, yeah. Feck me, that must have been a bad acid tab I had in my yoof, giving me 25-yr flashbacks to 2 points a game.

:rolleyes:

dunno what happened there..

I had been sneakily hoping that they would be relegated by the JPT final but then they went and bloody beat Hull Dammit!

I had been sneakily hoping that they would be relegated by the JPT final but then they went and bloody beat Hull Dammit!

TBF, we have bigger fish to fry that day ;)

It's probably more fitting that they are relegated by the time THEY set foot on the turf at Wembley - and they aren't playing for actual silverware that day.

If they lose on Saturday at White Hart Lane, then the most they can get is 31 points. Wolves and Wigan already have 31 and West Ham have 27, so it's only really West Ham that they could conceivably catch. The Hammers have home games against Stoke, Sunderland, Wigan and Man City, and are away to Everton, Liverpool and Fulham

Portsmouth are away at Wigan on the 14th April

If they lose on Saturday at White Hart Lane, then the most they can get is 31 points. Wolves and Wigan already have 31 and West Ham have 27, so it's only really West Ham that they could conceivably catch. The Hammers have home games against Stoke, Sunderland, Wigan and Man City, and are away to Everton, Liverpool and Fulham

Portsmouth are away at Wigan on the 14th April

So Harry can affectively relegate them and knock them out of the cup in a matter of a fortnight? He might go up in my estimations. Then again!!

Whilst reading the Soccernet report on the match ( Pompey Vs Chelsea ) I read this -

Financially-stricken Portsmouth, who learned before kick off they would be allowed to sell players outside the transfer window, lined up in a defensive 4-3-2-1 formation at a rain-soaked Fratton Park.

Surely this is going to open up a massive can of worms and makes a mockery of the 'Transfer Window'

Apologies if there is already a thread in regards to this point.

TBF, we have bigger fish to fry that day ;)

It's probably more fitting that they are relegated by the time THEY set foot on the turf at Wembley - and they aren't playing for actual silverware that day.

Id also been hoping that if theyd lost to HUll they wouldve finished with a record low points tally (I believe Derby have that record with 11 points)