Brighton Tickets

Northam Girls

I received my Brighton tickets this morning (lucky me) but they have 'DUPLICATE' stamped on them.

The Ticket Office says they will be fine as ALL the tickets are the same. Being a sceptical type of person can any of you verify your tickets are the same please.

you will be fine. Dont panic.

Edited by Turkish

I live in Brighton and got tickets in the home end by walking into their club shop. At least my view will be OK as the away end is gash. Sit on hands time me thinks.

Oh, is that the trick where you wait until your hands go numb and then 'service' yourself and it feels like someone else is doing it? :smt038

I received my Brighton tickets this morning (lucky me) but they have 'DUPLICATE' stamped on them.

The Ticket Office says they will be fine as ALL the tickets are the same. Being a sceptical type of person can any of you verify your tickets are the same please.

Same got them this morning (saturday) stamped DUPLICATE and they are not showing on my Southampton fc website history ever.

I live in Brighton and got tickets in the home end by walking into their club shop. At least my view will be OK as the away end is gash. Sit on hands time me thinks.

I'll be in the Brighton end too. I've watched Saints play in with a load of home fans about 4 times, and never had a problem. Even wore my saints shirt :D