Late Kick Off - BBC South 29/03/10

St Landrew

Nice to see Jonathan Pearce praising Saints and the fans " they lit up Cardiff in 2003 and made it a real cup final ", all very positive and genuine unlike much of the football programmes you see nowadays.

PS Fortunately I found Channel 984 just in time!

Nice to see Jonathan Pearce praising Saints and the fans " they lit up Cardiff in 2003 and made it a real cup final ", all very positive and genuine unlike much of the football programmes you see nowadays.

PS Fortunately I found Channel 984 just in time!

Well remembered to go looking for it.

Thanks, just as well I didn't rely on St Landrew who not only gave less than a minutes notice but got the time wrong as well. Probably the only person on here doesn't yet realise the clocks went forward ;)

Sorry Chrisobee. Of course, I meant 11.45pm. I even checked my PC's time which said 23.44 when I did the post. At least I posted. The other week I completely forgot Late Kick Off was on, and someone posted AFTER it was on. Which is bloody useless, IMO.

Sorry Chrisobee. Of course, I meant 11.45pm. I even checked my PC's time which said 23.44 when I did the post. At least I posted. The other week I completely forgot Late Kick Off was on, and someone posted AFTER it was on. Which is bloody useless, IMO.

Lol, it is a bit pointless after the event, possibly even more annoying than those who post winning tips after they have won smiley-rolleyes007.gif

Problem is I don't forget it is on, just that I forget I can get it up here and then I struggle to find the channel, D'oh !

Anyway, at least you made the effort.

Anyway, for those UK based Saints supporters who completely forgot to watch Late Kick Off, and still want to, here is the BBC South link to the iPlayer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00rs88z/Late_Kick_Off_South_South_West_and_West_2010_Episode_11/

I bet the BBC Northeast & Cumbria version isn't as sweet.

EDIT: And you can see that here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00rs646/Late_Kick_Off_North_East_and_Cumbria_2010_Episode_11/

Anyway, for those UK based Saints supporters who completely forgot to watch Late Kick Off, and still want to, here is the BBC South link to the iPlayer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00rs88z/Late_Kick_Off_South_South_West_and_West_2010_Episode_11/

I bet the BBC Northeast & Cumbria version isn't as sweet.

Now that is helpful, I regularly watch BBC i-player but on there I get BBC London LKO of course which I can't be bothered with. Link safely bookmarked :D

If a regional programme is available on the iPlayer, it can be viewed anywhere in the UK. Just select the region you want and the programme will be there. Hence, you can also watch the footy from Carlisle's perspective, if you are curious.

I might do that WHEN it becomes available, shouldn't really take an hour + should it !?

I might do that WHEN it becomes available, shouldn't really take an hour + should it !?

Don't you believe it. That episode a few weeks ago, that I told you I'd missed..? I decided to wait until it became available on the iPlayer, and get the viewing over with. After all, it says it is coming soon, and besides, I'd have probably forgotten it, if I'd left it for a day or so. For any other programme, coming soon usually means within half to one hour. For Late Kick Off you can wait as late as gone 3am.

My advice is to leave it until the next day. ;)

Don't you believe it. That episode a few weeks ago, that I told you I'd missed..? I decided to wait until it became available on the iPlayer, and get the viewing over with. After all, it says it is coming soon, and besides, I'd have probably forgotten it, if I'd left it for a day or so. For any other programme, coming soon usually means within half to one hour. For Late Kick Off you can wait as late as gone 3am.

My advice is to leave it until the next day. ;)

Indeed. I also waited what seemed like an eternity for the JPT highlights!

Decided to watch the Cumbria based edition, just for a bit of fun. Pundits Steve Stone and Michael Bridges were agreeing that it was men against boys, and that Saints were a hell of a team. Which was nice to hear, and you can never have enough of that.

Decided to watch the Cumbria based edition, just for a bit of fun. Pundits Steve Stone and Michael Bridges were agreeing that it was men against boys, and that Saints were a hell of a team. Which was nice to hear, and you can never have enough of that.

Yes, I watched it too eventually !

Actually now its on I-player you can watch the NW/cumbria version to get a different out look on the day. My highlights were the presenters of that show saying it was "men against boys on the day" and that according to the Huddersfield manager we are going to have an amazing league one team next year:D