Pre election political map

Thedelldays

Notice the further South (in gods country) :) this political map comes the more we dissociate ourselves from this present Government .... WHY?

I am sorry, but you are wrong - 'God's Country' is geographically located to the north of the river Mersey, south of Hadrian's wall, and to the west of the central spine of the Pennines. :D.

I am sorry, but you are wrong - 'God's Country' is geographically located to the north of the river Mersey, south of Hadrian's wall, and to the west of the central spine of the Pennines. :D.

**** yeah you're right, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Carlisle, these northern towns are up there so i suppose whoever these people vote for has to be the correct way to vote ... sorry Sergei ... hey Sergei ... latch onto Man Ure, they're in Gods Country!

**** yeah you're right, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Carlisle, these northern towns are up there so i suppose whoever these people vote for has to be the correct way to vote ... sorry Sergei ... hey Sergei ... latch onto Man Ure, they're in Gods Country!

PS, check out my location ;)

Notice the further South (in gods country) :) this political map comes the more we dissociate ourselves from this present Government .... WHY?

I think you'll find that the people of Southampton will be returning John Denham and Alan Whitehead as their elected Labour MPs...