My winnings from the skates going down.

View From The Top

Don't invest them all, what if they go pop before the end of the next season?

I'd suggest a huge bet on Saints to win the league next season, if the bookies are offering 3/1 or more then I will be investing everything I have.

What sort of odds could I expect to get on a Saints to go up skates to go down double?

I put 5K on at 16/1 last August when I found out Shinawatra was the money behind Al Fahim and had bailed.

I don't care if those c*nts win the FA Cup, I'm buying a (pension) flat and my nephew will have the best education I can afford.

Despite what I'm watching, still smiling.

I put 5K on at 16/1 last August when I found out Shinawatra was the money behind Al Fahim and had bailed.

I don't care if those c*nts win the FA Cup, I'm buying a (pension) flat and my nephew will have the best education I can afford.

This may be a lie.

Having looked at the performance of SWF's performance yesterday at the national i think they might just scrape it together

Not sure actually, the bookies were really complaining last night that McCoy winning had cost them millions. My heart bled !

Just out of interest, if you can afford to punt 5K on a bet couldn't you afford to stump up a fiver for full membership on here :confused:

Bet nobody can beat this one of mine - back in August I put £10 on the bottom 3 being Portsmouth' date=' Hull and Burnley. At the risk of b@llsing it up by saying this, it should be a good drink. So far, so good though......[/quote']

I done this too!! Think it was only £2 or £3 though, but still, looking good :)