Labour Manifesto

Johnny Bognor

Oh dear, of all the sections in which to make a spelling mistake, they do it in the Education section under the banner: "Excellence in education"

ac.jpg

2/10 Must try harder!!!

What was it Bliar said?

"Educashun, Ejucation, Edgercation"

(The online versions have now been corrected - LMFAO)

Edited by Johnny Bognor

Oh dear, of all the sections in which to make a spelling mistake, they do it in the Education section under the banner: "Excellence in education"

ac.jpg

The awkward wording of the title is funnier. Has a bit of an Engrish "All your base are belong to us" feel about it :)

Perhaps the pledge not to raise income tax in their last manifesto was a grammatical error like this spelling mistake. Perhaps it meant to say "we will raise income tax", instead of "we wont" because that's what they did. They also promised us a referundum and went back on that and I believe they also went back on their word over tuition fees in an earlier one.

Dont forget in the words of Mandy, this manifesto is "Blair plus".

The awkward wording of the title is funnier. Has a bit of an Engrish "All your base are belong to us" feel about it :)

The title misses out the word Give.

I guess this has been a bit of a rush job and the proofers had taken the day off!

Gordon Brown probably wrote the draft in the same scribbly "couldn't give a ****" writing he uses when he writes to dead soldiers loved ones.:rolleyes:

Jeeze, give it a rest. So what if a one eyed person doesn't have perfect copperplate script. At least he did actually take time out to write this by hand, includes sincere thoughts towards her in her grief, and asks her to contact him if he can possibly help in any way whatsoever. As for the legibility, I can read the whole thing perfectly adequately, and it is far better than many GP's scrawls I have come across.

And I for one am very grateful for the invention of the word processor; my wife reckons she has 8 year-old kids at school with better written presentation than me.

Jeeze, give it a rest. So what if a one eyed person doesn't have perfect copperplate script. At least he did actually take time out to write this by hand, includes sincere thoughts towards her in her grief, and asks her to contact him if he can possibly help in any way whatsoever. As for the legibility, I can read the whole thing perfectly adequately, and it is far better than many GP's scrawls I have come across.

And I for one am very grateful for the invention of the word processor; my wife reckons she has 8 year-old kids at school with better written presentation than me.

My handwriting isn't the neatest, but if i was writing a letter like that i'd have made an effort.