injured fan?

LA77

I think that was probably a friend of mine's Mum. I believe she is OK, although a bit bruised! She did get a Ricky Lambert signed shirt out of it and a visit from AP, so all's well!

It's a sign of the times when people will go to such lengths to get a Ricky Lambert signed shirt.

Yes Annie is ok, (most away fans will know her as even though she is in her 70's she still travels to all away games and brings sweets for everyone). She was standing behind a barrier and when we scored most people fell on to her, she was winded and collapsed on the floor, and as mentioned above she was taken to the medical room at Yeovil, AP came to see that she was ok and handed her RL's signed shirt, even she admits it was a bit of a drastic way to get the shirt :-).

Yes Annie is ok, (most away fans will know her as even though she is in her 70's she still travels to all away games and brings sweets for everyone). She was standing behind a barrier and when we scored most people fell on to her, she was winded and collapsed on the floor, and as mentioned above she was taken to the medical room at Yeovil, AP came to see that she was ok and handed her RL's signed shirt, even she admits it was a bit of a drastic way to get the shirt :-).

so let's hear from the "We want standing areas at football stadia" on THIS issue then......yeh, no H&S issues at all ,is there! :cool:

so let's hear from the "We want standing areas at football stadia" on THIS issue then......yeh, no H&S issues at all ,is there! :cool:

Little old ladys should not use the terrace, seats were available..

Hope she is ok this morning and washes the shirt by hand so the signature does not come off

Blimey! Tell her me and my mum send her our best wishes... Hope she's ok

Sorry to hear that a lady got hurt But this is also another sign that the club doe's care about its fans if AP makes sure that she was ok & hands over a signed shirt similar to Punch in recent home game

I must say it's the little things like this that i admire. It would never have happened in Ruperts day.

All seems a bit sexist to me .... a few months ago, pregnant lady gives birth and baby gets season ticket for life and other goodies thrown in, sprightly young 70 yr old falls other doing a knees up muvver brown and gets a signed footie shirt ..... what about all my hangovers and bruised shins over the years ;)

All seems a bit sexist to me .... a few months ago, pregnant lady gives birth and baby gets season ticket for life and other goodies thrown in, sprightly young 70 yr old falls other doing a knees up muvver brown and gets a signed footie shirt ..... what about all my hangovers and bruised shins over the years ;)

Sorry mate, you blew it bigstyle when you became 'ex-pat'.

You knew you were wrong, but you did it anyway.

Hope she ..... washes the shirt by hand so the signature does not come off

Washes it? I bet it never gets washed. Mmm, those sweaty smells are just what it takes to get your average 70-year old going.

Allegedly.

Hope she is ok this morning and washes the shirt by hand so the signature does not come off

Exactly. Hope she was ok, but women, especially 70 year olds should not be on the terraces at football.