Pitch Invasion Saturday.....

Glasgow_Saint

I remember a time when the fans were welcomed onto the pitch, an echo photographer would take a snap of us all and if your face was circled in Monday's edition you won a signed players shirt.

At the Dell I recall a similar set up whereby the players would throw their shirts into the crowd stood in front of the West Stand, best I ever did was to get in a fight over Danny Wallace's shirt ending up with one shoulder/sleeve which has pride of place in my nephew's New Joysey apartment.

But we celebrated that at Wembley.

The club may get the players to parade the trophy after the game when they do their lap of honour,but none of that will happen if they think theres going to be a pitch invasion.

JPT, Club back + other good stuff.

I will be on the pitch - I hope to see u on there too.

a pitch invasion would be embarrasing. The only reason coming to this game is thank the players and staff after game for what has been a very entertaining season even if it has not been everything we hoped for.

Glass half empty guy huh!? I read ya

show me the 'rule book'

I have consulted the Observer's Book of Pitch Invasions (F.Warne & co. Ltd published 1957 1st ed.).

On a Football Club finishing either 7th or 8th, the following may be allowed upon the field of play at full time -

1. A flock of sheep comprising no more than 50 in number.

2. Chickens may roam within the 6 yard box.

3. Married couples may lay within the bounds of the centre circle for a maximum of 15 minutes.

HTH.

I have consulted the Observer's Book of Pitch Invasions (F.Warne & co. Ltd published 1957 1st ed.).

On a Football Club finishing either 7th or 8th, the following may be allowed upon the field of play at full time -

1. A flock of sheep comprising no more than 50 in number.

2. Chickens may roam within the 6 yard box.

3. Married couples may lay within the bounds of the centre circle for a maximum of 15 minutes.

HTH.

will u be on the pitch or not? if so how will i recognise u?

will u be on the pitch or not? if so how will i recognise u?

I will be smoking an unfeasibly large cigar and wearing an engineer's stovepipe hat in the manner of IK Brunel. I will be checking my timepiece at regular intervals and making sundry jottings in my notebook.

Great idea after this club gets slaughtered sat morning over fri court case where for the idiots who caused the problems after skate match could be sent down more fans getting banged up in cells for pitch invasion

Are we not still in trouble after last seasons pitch invasions?

Great idea after this club gets slaughtered sat morning over fri court case where for the idiots who caused the problems after skate match could be sent down more fans getting banged up in cells for pitch invasion

Are we not still in trouble after last seasons pitch invasions?

You cant get in trouble for celebrating.

im not advocating trouble...just a simple mass pitch invasion.