Motorway Cops

Um Bongo

did anyone see this tonight on BBC1?

Was mental.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7636577.stm

That doesn't show it but it showed one of the females being hit and run over by a truck. Then her sister does exactly the same thing and get's taken out by a car. Baring in mind this is on the motorway, and the vehicles were probably going 50mph+, they survive. And then get up to fight with officers!!

Must have been some strong crack they were on.

did anyone see this tonight on BBC1?

Was mental.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7636577.stm

That doesn't show it but it showed one of the females being hit and run over by a truck. Then her sister does exactly the same thing and get's taken out by a car. Baring in mind this is on the motorway, and the vehicles were probably going 50mph+, they survive. And then get up to fight with officers!!

Must have been some strong crack they were on.

T'was rather mental!!! And what was the one day in prison for ****ting the copper all about??

Phuking skag heads, if they wanna run out in the middle of the road, let them. Infact, reverse over them to make sure the job is done properly! Waste of tax payers money, there was like 5 or 6 police man/women there. Also delayed a lot of people on their travels. I hate being delayed at the best of times, but if it were because of two skag heads I would go mental.

I like the fat man stood in the middle of the road with his hands on his hips though!

Phuking skag heads, if they wanna run out in the middle of the road, let them. Infact, reverse over them to make sure the job is done properly! Waste of tax payers money, there was like 5 or 6 police man/women there. Also delayed a lot of people on their travels. I hate being delayed at the best of times, but if it were because of two skag heads I would go mental.

I like the fat man stood in the middle of the road with his hands on his hips though!

Don't forget the 7 weeks free hospital treatment one of them recieved as well!

Plus those two illegal immigrants from Iran, why are they allowed to make their own way to the immigration office, ffs? Surprise, surprise they never showed up, so that's two more criminals loose on the streets then!!

The "fat man" is just as likely to be a "waste of tax payers money" in the not so distant future.

Plus those two illegal immigrants from Iran, why are they allowed to make their own way to the immigration office, ffs? Surprise, surprise they never showed up, so that's two more criminals loose on the streets then!!

Because the numbers of illegals being taken into custody was becoming too great. So, in their infinite wisdom, the Police and Immigration office give the illegals a map of how to get to Croydon or Liverpool. ****ing genius!

Don't forget the 7 weeks free hospital treatment one of them recieved as well!

That's why European insurance cards exist, her Swedish insurance should pay for the bill.