Strangely ironic

hamster

We cannot just get rid of them so the argument is redundant. However, only a fool, usually a tory, believes that tourists wouldn't still come to see all the trappings if the royals weren't there.

So Tories are fools, Labour or Lib/Dems clever.

How simple it all is. And how clever you really are for pointing this out.

There really is no point in debating it further, now that you have uttered forth on it, as I kow-tow to your indisputable superior intellect.

Close the thread, Mods, VFTT has spoken.

So Tories are fools, Labour or Lib/Dems clever.

How simple it all is. And how clever you really are for pointing this out.

There really is no point in debating it further, now that you have uttered forth on it, as I kow-tow to your indisputable superior intellect.

Close the thread, Mods, VFTT has spoken.

:lol:

It does work perfectly well in other Countries.

Perhaps we could have a lottery for the role.Or ask the tourist industry who'll generate the most money,only thing is it can't be a Catholic.

I presume you agree with people sitting in the House of Lords on the basis of their forefathers as well.

It does work perfectly well in other Countries.

Perhaps we could have a lottery for the role.Or ask the tourist industry who'll generate the most money,only thing is it can't be a Catholic.

I presume you agree with people sitting in the House of Lords on the basis of their forefathers as well.

it could have been Mr Clown for the last few years if was a republic

As opposed to the Tories who are sponging bastards ?

You expect the Conservatives to be in it for themselves. But the Labour scum always have had tried to paint themselves as the party of the working class so their greed is hypocritical in much the same way as two jags and his scrubber of a wife jumping at the chance to social climb by being knighted.

You expect the Conservatives to be in it for themselves. But the Labour scum always have had tried to paint themselves as the party of the working class so their greed is hypocritical in much the same way as two jags and his scrubber of a wife jumping at the chance to social climb by being knighted.

They are all as bad as each other.

"Power, Greed, Corruption" the motto of the House of Commons