Women who say they don't masturbate

scott_saints

I once fingered a girl in slinky. FACT

You wish you were me!

Was she semi-conscious due to large amounts of ecstacy?

Most girls in that place would let you finger them because they're so drugged up!! My fat ugly friend was snogging some hot girls in there once...obviously he chose the one off her face on drugs :-)

Was she semi-conscious due to large amounts of ecstacy?

Most girls in that place would let you finger them because they're so drugged up!! My fat ugly friend was snogging some hot girls in there once...obviously he chose the one off her face on drugs :-)

Nope, they didnt do drugs. She was a mate of my mate, we had had a few tequila's and my fingers started to walk

Surely all this female denial is a leave over from the practice being unlady-like..?

Blokes do it. Babies do it. Even Apes, Monkeys and Dolphins do it. Let's do it. Let's... err... no. Getting slightly carried away there.

Sex case, sex case, hang him, hang him, hang him!

Don't ever take your computer to PC World to get fixed.

Sex case, sex case, hang him, hang him, hang him!

Don't ever take your computer to PC World to get fixed.

Why would I want to get my PC fixed by those idiots..? I fix PCs.

On the subject you are unfortunately referring to, I did fix a PC for someone about 10 years ago, and it did have content on it. Right on the desktop. Not illegal in any way, but it made me wince somewhat. :-&

Was it a dolphin spitroast ?

Btw Dog. You can be a bit of a puppy at times. The little ditty... blokes do it, babies do it... was a play on the song Let's Do It, Let's Fall In Love, by Cole Porter. In it there is the line, birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it. Let's do it ...

Look it up. Here, I've saved you the trouble. :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gB5Cz0TYd-g

Modern Alanis Morrisette version with an Avengers video. Not bad either. The lyrics have been changed from the original. Everyone has freely changed them over the years.