Women who say they don't masturbate

scott_saints

I'd run out of bog roll.

HTH

So you printed a photo of Hatch onto your own printer paper then wiped your arse on said image?

Why not just use the unprinted paper?

This statement is riddled with holes...

Let's hear the truth please...

Why did you ask Hatch to PM a photo of himself to you?

And remember it is an offense to lie in the Muppet Show...

I'm trying to ignore the statistic that states 25% of grannies flick their bean!

Not strictly true.

25% of grannies ADMIT to flicking their bean. The potential of the actual figure doesn't bare thinking about. Next time you walk past a bus stop and there are 4 little old ladies... at least one of them... uuuughhh. :|

I think you'll find that around 90% of women do, so why lie. Silly bints.

After a quick search, here are the percentages of women who masturbate according to age bracket:

Under 16=65

17-19=71

20-24=73

25-34=75

35-43=63

44-50=60

51-57=45

58-64=30

65+=25

Now, that is MOST women. So why do MOST women lie about it? Silly bints.

This is quite a lot less than 90% of all women.

Not strictly true.

25% of grannies ADMIT to flicking their bean. The potential of the actual figure doesn't bare thinking about. Next time you walk past a bus stop and there are 4 little old ladies... at least one of them... uuuughhh. :|

you also have to add on a percentage who have forgotten they did it earlier and enjoy it more with Parkinsons after te old man has gone.

Not strictly true.

Supposing there are 4 little old men there as well, with their hairy noses and large, hairy ears.

Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhhh even more :(

you also have to add on a percentage who have forgotten they did it earlier and enjoy it more with Parkinsons after te old man has gone.

I have to say Nick, I am surprised and disappointed. I always thought you were above such remarks.

Supposing there are 4 little old men there as well, with their hairy noses and large, hairy ears.

Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhhh even more :(

No, that survey was only about women. If you see 1 little old man standing at the bus stop, at least one of them tugs his long-John.