wheelie!

exit2

39 points on his licence? Surely anything over 12 is redundant? You're losing your licence at 12 points anyway and the extra 27 points will cease when the 12 do. And £600?! Phuk me, I had to pay £120 for the 6 points I got for speeding on 2 seperate occasions. Doing 50mph on a dubious 30 mph dual carriageway and doing 40 again on a dubious dual carriage way in bitterne which is 30 mph limit. He has only had to pay slightly more than that for completely being a ****.

Soft justice IMO

39 points on his licence? Surely anything over 12 is redundant? You're losing your licence at 12 points anyway and the extra 27 points will cease when the 12 do. And £600?! Phuk me, I had to pay £120 for the 6 points I got for speeding on 2 seperate occasions. Doing 50mph on a dubious 30 mph dual carriageway and doing 40 again on a dubious dual carriage way in bitterne which is 30 mph limit. He has only had to pay slightly more than that for completely being a ****.

Soft justice IMO

Hopefully his insurance goes up to about £30,000 pa

Bloody idiot. If you're going to do a high speed wheelie, at least do it on a known straight country road, with no blind turnings.

Or not at all.

The last thing motorcyclists want is to wake up car drivers from their traffic jam slumbers with this kind of stuff.