Fifa 11

Draino76

Well, it won't let me d/l it from my own account, but as long as it works for everyone else !!!

Download not available

The following download is not available:

http://rapidshare.com/files/423652377/Saints_Upload_Sounds.rar5345 KB

The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:

The uploader deleted the file

The file contained illegal contents and was deleted from our Abuse team

The file is incorrect

The server is busy and can not process the request.

RapidPro expired.

I wonder if there's a one-download at a time limit or something ? It's a free service after all...

Edited by The9

What happened to the file limit prob you had?? :lol:

Downloading but gotta wait 11 minutes :x

I originally uploaded the 38 files individually with a bulk uploader, this time I've uploaded one file, zipped with the 38 files inside.

So hopefully the only limit will be on the number of people who can d/l it (I suspect it is 10), or the time it will be hosted and then I can always re-share it or others can add it.

And seeing as its out there - here's a repost of the instructions

Just stick them on USB in the PS3, if you have one of those...

Or for 360 users : either burn them to a music CD using iTunes, put it in the 360 and put them into Playlists on the Xbox360 when you've ripped them all to the HD (probably the easiest way, and you're not reliant on streaming)...

or

you can create and add playlists to Windows Media Player on your PC (have one for each of Saints Entrance Music, Chants, Winning, Losing and Goals) and stream them to the 360 if you've got that set up.

Then on FIFA you go to "My FIFA11", something like "My Chants..." and allocate the playlist to the appropriate folder [for that specific event only], and save.

You might also want to add them to your Virtual Pro settings too, assuming you play with Saints, mine wasn't working at first, then I realised my Virtual Pro was playing and I hadn't set that up, only for Saints matches.

Worth changing the in-game sound settings too, to amp up crowd noise in relation to all the other sounds too, because the chants come through FAR too subtly otherwise, sometimes you can barely hear the songs, and I assure you the recordings were pretty loud.

Well, it won't let me d/l it from my own account, but as long as it works for everyone else !!!

Download not available

The following download is not available:

http://rapidshare.com/files/423652377/Saints_Upload_Sounds.rar5345 KB

The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:

The uploader deleted the file

The file contained illegal contents and was deleted from our Abuse team

The file is incorrect

The server is busy and can not process the request.

RapidPro expired.

I wonder if there's a one-download at a time limit or something ? It's a free service after all...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... waited the 14 bloomin' minutes then when it allowed me to download I stupidly added it to my download manager rather than treating it as a normal download so the download manager only downloaded a link (Which doesnt run) So I have to wait 14 minutes again now....

... Not sure why I'm putting so much effort in. I just cant turn down anything that is free :-) Thanks by the way.

And just cos I'm all lovely and stuff, here's a list of the files (with a few "errors" just so I can confirm they're my originals if they go all over the shop) ;) :

Use one of the "Cheer" ones for your "Goal" playlist if you don't want crappy music instead - Pt 2 is 4 seconds and the Goal Cheer one 14...

I also use "We love Southampton" for a win and "Southampton til I die" when we lose, but you can barely hear them so music might be better for those particular playlists.

And take the two "cheer" files out of the main "chants" playlist when you create it, unless of course you want a random in-match roar.

The Saints are Coming by U2/Green Day which I happened to have on my PC doesn't appear to have been uploaded (because I didn't have to convert it from w4a). You can get that from anywhere though, or Sandstorm by Darude, if you want to go retro Prem relegation season... etc.

Saints_Southampton_Til_I_Di_1.mp3

Saints_Clap_Your_Hands__18_.mp3

Saints_Lambert_Longer.mp3

Saints_Lambert.mp3

Saints_Wash_Your_Mouth.mp3

Saints_Adkins_RW_Army_Fast.mp3

Saints_By_Far_The_Greatest_1.mp3

Saints_Adkins_RW_Army.mp3

Saints_Barnard_Lampard.mp3

Saints_Clap_-_The_Saints__Q.mp3

Saints_By_Far_the_Greatest_2.mp3

Saints_By_Far_the_Greatest.mp3

Saints_COYR_twice.mp3

Saints_Goal_Cheer.mp3

Saints_Jose_Fonte_Baby.mp3

Saints_Goal_Cheer_Pt_2.mp3

Saints_Lallana_Clap.mp3

Saints_Lambert_Lalalala.mp3

Saints_Lallana_Messi.mp3

Saints_Lambert_once.mp3

Saints_Love_Southampton_We_1.mp3

Saints_Love_Southampton_We.mp3

Saints_Nah_Fk_Off__18_.mp3

Saints_OWTS_Fast_Clap.mp3

Saints_OWTSGMI_Slow_fast__Q.mp3

Saints_Pompeys_Going_Down.mp3

Saints_Really_Fing_Hate_The.mp3

Saints_OWTSGMI_Slow-Fast_Lo.mp3

Saints_RW_Barmy_Army__Q_.mp3

Saints_Sit_Down_Shut_Up.mp3

Saints_Soton_Boys_Quiet.mp3

Saints_Southampton_Til_I_Di.mp3

Saints_Wash_Your_Mouth_AFCB.mp3

Saints_We_All_Follow__Fades.mp3

Saints_Who_Are_Ya.mp3

Saints_Who_Are_Ya_Clearer.mp3

Who_The_Fking_Hell_Are_You.mp3

Oh and

and

are duplicates, rather than just different versions of the same song. Sorry 'bout that !

Wow, you really have gone out of your way, Thanks.

I assume youre a male, as am I, but I think I love you :D ;)

And just cos I'm all lovely and stuff, here's a list of the files (with a few "errors" just so I can confirm they're my originals if they go all over the shop) ;) :

Use one of the "Cheer" ones for your "Goal" playlist if you don't want crappy music instead - Pt 2 is 4 seconds and the Goal Cheer one 14...

I also use "We love Southampton" for a win and "Southampton til I die" when we lose, but you can barely hear them so music might be better for those particular playlists.

And take the two "cheer" files out of the main "chants" playlist when you create it, unless of course you want a random in-match roar.

The Saints are Coming by U2/Green Day which I happened to have on my PC doesn't appear to have been uploaded (because I didn't have to convert it from w4a). You can get that from anywhere though, or Sandstorm by Darude, if you want to go retro Prem relegation season... etc.

Saints_Southampton_Til_I_Di_1.mp3

Saints_Lambert_Longer.mp3

Saints_Lambert.mp3

Saints_Wash_Your_Mouth.mp3

Saints_Adkins_RW_Army_Fast.mp3

Saints_By_Far_The_Greatest_1.mp3

Saints_Adkins_RW_Army.mp3

Saints_Barnard_Lampard.mp3

Saints_Clap_-_The_Saints__Q.mp3

Saints_By_Far_the_Greatest_2.mp3

Saints_By_Far_the_Greatest.mp3

Saints_COYR_twice.mp3

Saints_Goal_Cheer.mp3

Saints_Jose_Fonte_Baby.mp3

Saints_Goal_Cheer_Pt_2.mp3

Saints_Lallana_Clap.mp3

Saints_Lambert_Lalalala.mp3

Saints_Lallana_Messi.mp3

Saints_Lambert_once.mp3

Saints_Love_Southampton_We_1.mp3

Saints_Love_Southampton_We.mp3

Saints_Nah_Fk_Off__18_.mp3

Saints_OWTS_Fast_Clap.mp3

Saints_OWTSGMI_Slow_fast__Q.mp3

Saints_Pompeys_Going_Down.mp3

Saints_Really_Fing_Hate_The.mp3

Saints_OWTSGMI_Slow-Fast_Lo.mp3

Saints_RW_Barmy_Army__Q_.mp3

Saints_Sit_Down_Shut_Up.mp3

Saints_Soton_Boys_Quiet.mp3

Saints_Wash_Your_Mouth_AFCB.mp3

Saints_We_All_Follow__Fades.mp3

Saints_Who_Are_Ya.mp3

Saints_Who_Are_Ya_Clearer.mp3

Who_The_Fking_Hell_Are_You.mp3

All downloaded ok. Many Thanks ;-)

Wow, you really have gone out of your way, Thanks.

I assume youre a male, as am I, but I think I love you :D ;)

Too late, I'm married. To a girl, too. :D

As for "that many songs", 21 unique songs (rather than duplicates or different versions) which are

Southampton Til I Die

If You Really F'cking Hate Them Clap Your Hands

Rickie Lambert Southampton's Goal Machine

When I Was Just A Little Boy, I asked my mother... (Wash Your Mouth)

Nigel Adkins' Red and White_Army

By Far The Greatest Team

Lee Barnard, Barnard

(Clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap) The Saints

Coooooome Onnnnnnn Youuuuuuuu Reds

Jose Fonte Baby

Adam Lallana (Clapclapclapclapclap)

Adam Lallana Makes_Messi look sh*te

We Love Southampton We Do

Nah-nah-nah-nah F*ck Off

Pompeys Going Down with no money in the bank

Oh When The Saints (slow version into fast, fast version, clappy version)

Red and White Barmy Army

Sit Down Shut Up

Southampton Boys Are In Town... we all follow Southampton

Who Are Ya ?

Who The F'cking Hell Are You ?

Notable absentees:

"We're the Northam" (because I hate it),

"If You all hate Pompey clap your hands" (cos I only caught the end of it),

"Pompey Fan Upon A String" (not sung and I wouldn't have recorded it anyway)

"The Pompey Family" (not sung since 2006)

"Adam Lallana la-la-la-la-laah" song, (not sung cos my mate Stephen wasn't around)

"Deano Deano" (only sung at the end when I was leaving)

"Super Kelvin Davis" (not sung - he didn't have anything to do)

"Woolston Ferry" (see Adam Lallana la-la-la-la-laah)

and many many more :D

Edited by The9

Too late, I'm married. To a girl, too. :D

As for "that many songs", unique songs (rather than duplicates or different versions) are

Southampton Til I Die

If You Really F'cking Hate Them Clap Your Hands

Rickie Lambert Southampton's Goal Machine

When I Was Just A Little Boy, I asked my mother... (Wash Your Mouth)

Nigel Adkins' Red and White_Army

By Far The Greatest Team

Lee Barnard, Barnard

(Clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap) The Saints

Coooooome Onnnnnnn Youuuuuuuu Reds

Jose Fonte Baby

Adam Lallana (Clapclapclapclapclap)

Adam Lallana Makes_Messi look sh*te

We Love Southampton We Do

Nah-nah-nah-nah F*ck Off

Pompeys Going Down with no money in the bank

Oh When The Saints (slow version into fast, fast version, clappy version)

Red and White Barmy Army

Sit Down Shut Up

Southampton Boys Are In Town... we all follow Southampton

Who Are Ya ?

Who The F'cking Hell Are You ?

Feel like I've been groomed and then blown out :lol: well done on having a wife, n stuff :smug:

All downloaded ok. Many Thanks ;-)

Let me know if you can actually hear them, the game does blend them VERY subtly into the crowd noise - not sure how long the clips play for either, it might fade some out, would annoy me on the slow OWTSGMI, but at least it's realistic.

Let me know if you can actually hear them, the game does blend them VERY subtly into the crowd noise - not sure how long the clips play for either, it might fade some out, would annoy me on the slow OWTSGMI, but at least it's realistic.

Have you not tried them with crowd volume turned up then? Do you think they are loud enough? Surely if you adjust the commentary (which infuriates me anyway) and the general SFX it should be ok right?

You can also run the clips through software to increase the volume too...

Have you not tried them with crowd volume turned up then? Do you think they are loud enough? Surely if you adjust the commentary (which infuriates me anyway) and the general SFX it should be ok right?

You can also run the clips through software to increase the volume too...

Haven't had time to do either yet, not even tweak the ingame sound (which I did suggest somewhere above), figured people with more time will be able to do those kind of things once they have the basic files...

Can I put these onto a r/w DVD disc or does it need to be mp3 disc?

I've only had it work with an "audio" disk, not sure if the Xbox likes mp3 disks and it definitely isn't keen on what it calls "mixed media format" i.e. DVD disks.

For the record I've turned everything but the crowd right down now, and for some reason my chants aren't even picking up from the playlists at the moment - bloody EA... :D

I've only had it work with an "audio" disk, not sure if the Xbox likes mp3 disks and it definitely isn't keen on what it calls "mixed media format" i.e. DVD disks.

For the record I've turned everything but the crowd right down now, and for some reason my chants aren't even picking up from the playlists at the moment - bloody EA... :D

Ditto, chants don't seem to be working. I did get a random cheer when my virtual pro scored (the goal cheer you recorded) although it was delayed until at least 5 secs after the ball went in.

Thanks for uploading the chants, much appreciated. Hopefully we can get this to work in the coming days....

For PS3 users:

1. Copy them over to the PS3 via flashdrive/cd etc. Go to Music and find your Disc or MP3 player or USB etc., press triangle and copy them onto your PS3.

2. FIFA11 will access Chants from a set playlist. You have to create these playlists. So go to Music on your PS3, then Playlists>Create New Playlist, then name the playlist a specific club, i.e. Chelsea. Then, as the files are named by Album, just find the specific "album" you've just installed, press Triangle and "Add to Playlist" then find the apt Playlist you've just created i.e. Chelsea and bob's your uncle, all chants are now in that Playlist. Repeat this step for all Chants and Clubs you want in the game.

You can do 1 and 2 in any order. i.e. you can name playlists before you install the files. ALTHOUGH if you insall the audio first, it makes it quicker as naming playlists can be done by selecting the "album" Triangle>Add to Playlist>Create Playlist, and it'll already have the name of it there, there's no need for a keyboard!

For Entrance music and Goal Music etc. These are indvidual files. Just leave them in the folder. You've only made a playlist for the above because they have many files. Entrance music etc. only has one. Therefore, there's no need.

For Xbox 360 users:

As you'll know there are lot of problems facing 360 owners, from burning, to transfering, to file names...the following explanation was made some time ago, instead you may want to follow the instructions in this thread : http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/12471.page

File name transfering from PC to 360 is becoming a bit of enigma, no-one actually knows if it's possible. (I haven't got an Xbox myself, I'm just taking other owner's advice)

Anywho, the original instruction:

1. It's the same process as for the PS3, but instead of using a flashdrive, burn the chants/themes onto a cd (of which needs to be a CD-R, the 360 does not recognise DVD-RW or CD-RW discs.

2. You will need to make the CD a "Audio CD", otherwise you will not be able to copy the files to your HD. Be advised, burning the CDs as "audio", means that you'll need more than one cd, as most programs won't let you write more than "a given number" of tracks on the cd. So even though you'll have more than enough space in terms of MB, you won't be able to finish the cd if you have to many files.

3. To then make a custom soundtrack, go here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2071060_custom-soundtracks-xbox.html

If still confused read FIFA11 manual for instructions on how assign individual audio to relevant teams.

If you find that certain audio is too loud or too quiet, you can download "Audacity" (free), http://audacity.sourceforge.net

Open the specific file(s) and increase or decrease volume by Select All>Effect>Amplify>Extract as MP3

Been having serious problems with this all evening! Now I see that it is because I have used a CD-RW... which xbox's do not recognise. I f*****g hate EA at times. They make everything so blasted complicated.

This slip is very, very unlike you! :o

You're not wrong. I shall edit shortly.

For the "Saints mp3 upload fans" on this thread, guess what, I've recorded a shiiiitload more (including such new classics as "Guly Guly Guly Guly" and "Lee Lee Lee Barnard", along with the all new "he's wanted by Scotland Yard" version of the latter's song, today's "Le Tiss..." and a few other new and re-recorded ones.)

I even recorded "We're the Northam / We're the Kingsland" and incredibly weak versions (as sung) of "Pompey Fan Upon A String" and the p155-poor "Pompey Family" which I swear I was only being sarcastic about when I even suggested it the other day.

Anyway, when I get the chance I'll upload them as well.

Oh and I've cropped "The Saints Are Coming" to the good bit, and recorded the songs at the final whistle to use for the "Saints Win" playlist - do sing "We love Southampton" as suspected.

Still can't get the sodding thing to work in-game though, have got some streaming and some on the HD, and the playlists all play fine, but WILL they play during a match ? Will they ar5es.

Edited by The9

All yours gents :

Original File is here still : http://rapidshare.com/files/423652377/Saints_Upload_Sounds.rar (details above)

New songs from today here : http://rapidshare.com/files/424086169/Saints_Upload_Songs_II.rar

Details : 63 more Saints songs from today (though I'm not sure anyone needs 6 versions of "Clapclapclapclapclap... The Saints")... all songs or sound clips, two "specials" - one is a clipped to the chorus version of "The Saints Are Coming" which should work for the entrance music, the other is the actual post match music (EMF Unbelievable along with about 40 seconds of the crowd clapping and singing (We Love Southampton, Lee Lee Lee Barnard and a quiet Deano Deano).

Other than those, 61 songs of varying quality, I've even caved in and introduced the (crap) versions from today of Pompey Fan on a String, The Pompey Family and (a quite good) We're The Northam. Plus we sang Le Tiss Le Tiss today too, and I've got it here !

Here's the list (the numbers are the time or parts of the time recorded) - new songs in bold :

Your_Support_Is_F_n_Sh_15.mp3

What_the_Fcking_Hell_Was_T.mp3

We_re_The_Northam_16_10.mp3

Wash_Your_Mouth_Out__we_h.mp3

V_short_Adam_Lallana__16_.mp3

Stand_Up_15_39.mp3

Southerners_16_09.mp3

Southerners_15_06.mp3

Sh_t_On_Q_Longer_16_13.mp3

Sh_t_On_15_48.mp3

Red_Army_Q_14_59.mp3

Red_Army_15_02.mp3

Red_Army_14_57.mp3

Red_Army__Guly__16_22.mp3

Really_Fn_Hate_Them__15_4.mp3

RLSGM_Long_and_Loud_15_44.mp3

Quiet_Clapping_16_15.mp3

Post_Match_EMF_WeLoveSout.mp3 - This is the "Saints Win" file...

Pompey_Family_v_short_16_.mp3

Pompey_Family_Background.mp3

Only_Drink_Rum_15_38.mp3

Ole_Ole_Guly_16_20.mp3

OWTSGMI_ohhh_15_18.mp3

OWTSGMI_Long_14_58.mp3

OWTSGMI__15_04.mp3

Nigel_Give_Us_A_Wave_16_3.mp3

Nah_Fck_Off_15_22.mp3

NA_Red_Army_16_19.mp3

RW_Army_Once__15_46.mp3

NA_RW_Army_15_07.mp3

Lee_Lee_Lee_Barnard_16_24.mp3

Lee_Barnard_See_You_Outsi.mp3

Lee_Barnard_See_You_Outsi_2.mp3

Lee_Barnard_Barnard_Scotl.mp3

Lee_Barnard_Barnard_Scotl_2.mp3

Le_Tiss_Le_Tiss_16_36.mp3

Jose_Fonte_Baby_short_16_.mp3

Guly_Q_16_14.mp3

Guly_Guly_Q__16_14.mp3

Guly_Guly_Loud_16_17.mp3

Guly_Guly_Loud_16_15.mp3

Guly_Guly_Longer_16_16.mp3

Going_Down_They_re_Going.mp3

Fratton_Park_is_Falling_D.mp3

Doodoodoodoo_Jason_Punche.mp3

DISCO__fail__16_48.mp3

Come_Onnnn_You_Reddddds_1.mp3

Clap_-_The_Saints_short_1.mp3

Clap_-_The_Saints_Quiet_16_.mp3

Clap_-_The_Saints_16_49.mp3

Clap_-_The_Saints_16_17.mp3

Clap_-_The_Saints_15_07.mp3

Clap_-_The_Saints_14_58.mp3

Clap_-_The_Saints__16_19.mp3

COYR_Come_On_15_13.mp3

Barnard_See_You_Outside_1.mp3

All_Southampton_16_43.mp3

Adam_Lallana_ohhh_16_14.mp3

Adam_Lallana_Messi_Louder.mp3

Adam_Lallana_Clap_Loud_16.mp3

Adam_Lallana_Clap_Loud_16_2.mp3

Aaah_You_Fat_B_stard_16_2.mp3

Edited by The9

Anybody doing the Virtual Pro career? I cannot for the life on me score two full volleys in a game, as it does not count half volleys, anybody know or found an easy way to do it?

I've barely bothered, but I'd be inclined to think volleying in rebounds off the keeper are your best bet.

Managed to do it on World Class in the end, another thing, trying to import these sounds onto PS3, I have put them all into a Southampton playlist and then gone into club screen and picked match and set it to the playlist but I cant hear the chants, anyone care to tell me where I'm wrong?

Edited by saintsforlife7
Diff question

Managed to do it on World Class in the end, another thing, trying to import these sounds onto PS3, I have put them all into a Southampton playlist and then gone into club screen and picked match and set it to the playlist but I cant hear the chants, anyone care to tell me where I'm wrong?

If you're on 360, that's the same problem I'm having, not that I've tried to fix it since last weekend. I've got ripped mp3s on playlists I created on the Xbox, and I've got streamed playlists from Media Player, and neither work.

Though it is worth noting that there's a different screen for chants, etc. for matches featuring your Virtual Pro and I'm wondering if that might be the issue.

If you're on 360, that's the same problem I'm having, not that I've tried to fix it since last weekend. I've got ripped mp3s on playlists I created on the Xbox, and I've got streamed playlists from Media Player, and neither work.

Though it is worth noting that there's a different screen for chants, etc. for matches featuring your Virtual Pro and I'm wondering if that might be the issue.

I'm PS3 and I've followed the instructions to a tee so far. I've just tried making my V.P in Saints again and see if I get the chants this time

EDIT: Still doesn't work and I don't know why!

Edited by saintsforlife7

There do seem to be a lot of issues with this - even people who have got it working have flagged up problems with Arsenal chants popping up in their playlists !

Ok I have halved my problem, if I pick a single chant it works during the match, but I thought the idea of the playlist was that it played all songs within that playlist during the match? Is the playlist meant to be called Southampton or Saints? Would it work either way in the game?

Edited by saintsforlife7

That's an awesome collection, must have taken you a while to put that together.

They're a bit quiet when using them in the game, but I managed to find a solution to it. By editing the MP3's and increasing the volume of them to 105db, they sound a lot louder in the game.

I've uploaded the Saints chants along with loads of other Premier League, Championship, League 1, La Liga, Serie A and Bundesliga chants all with increased volume:

http://rapidshare.com/files/425610489/Football_Chants_for_FIFA_11.zip

For best results go to the Fifa audio options and turn everything down to halfway apart from 'music'.

There is a bug in the game when it comes to chants, despite splitting them off into separate play lists you will still sometimes hear the wrong teams chants during a match. Apparently it's something EA are working on and an updates coming out soon.

Obviously massive credit to The9 for uploading these in the first place. Enjoy!

Ok I have halved my problem, if I pick a single chant it works during the match, but I thought the idea of the playlist was that it played all songs within that playlist during the match? Is the playlist meant to be called Southampton or Saints? Would it work either way in the game?

You can call them what you like - as long as you point the game at whatever you create. Bear in mind also you can use separate files for goals, entrance music and post-match win and loss sounds.

I've found individual chants work too. And yes, that is the idea of a playlist.

So far I've only been able to create one playlist on my Xbox 360, not sure why that is, rather strangely. All Saints chants, and a few oppo insults "You fat ba$tard," onto one playlist which makes things a little odd when we score and our fans chant "who are ya are" Ricky hah. Lowering the crowd volume works nicely as well, good suggestion cheers.

Thanks to everyone that contributed, recorded and uploaded the chants, its makes the game a little more fun for people like myself who live overseas, can't get to our games very often and can just about make out the chants on the commentary. Cheers.

My Xbox gamertag is Britrock if anyone fancies a game or adding me.

Cheers.

So far I've only been able to create one playlist on my Xbox 360, not sure why that is, rather strangely.

I found creating playlists on the 360 a little weird too, best thing to do is create one playlist with ALL the chants on, then Save it, and keep going back into it and delete the ones you don't want and Save to create a new playlist (rather than editing the one you've got). Quickest way to get different lists for the in-game songs, the pre-match and post match win/loss sounds, and the goal sound.

Having said that, mine doesn't work anyway (but then I've not been on it for 2 weeks).

I found creating playlists on the 360 a little weird too, best thing to do is create one playlist with ALL the chants on, then Save it, and keep going back into it and delete the ones you don't want and Save to create a new playlist (rather than editing the one you've got). Quickest way to get different lists for the in-game songs, the pre-match and post match win/loss sounds, and the goal sound.

Top work, that's fixed it.