Joseph Mills

Big_Bald_Si

He has a lot more to show yet - he is understandably nervous and doesn't get forward half as much as in reserve games and hasn't gone by the last defender on the outside yet.

Wait till he really is on fire and you will see someone who I think is better than Bale was here at that age when pushing forward.

One thing I like about Mills is how he isn't afraid to get stuck in.

For quite a small lad, he certainly gets up well for his headers too.

He looks very promising and I'm sure there's more to come.

We don't want to put too much pressure on him just yet mind!

Well it must have been me then but i thought for the first half hour the Norwich winger, Croft, absolutley roasted him everytime he had the ball.

Having said that he looks more promising than James at right back.....but then again the kid isnt a right back yet still we persist !

A little chap with a big future I reckon , fit and pacy but not quite so obviously gifted as Gareth Bale 'Fish' brings a super attitude and work-ethic to the left side of the team , which IMO goes a long way towards compensating for his limited stature . Surly he can only get better with age and experience .

I only hope he and SFC have both learnt an important lesson from his brothers stalled career - the club needs to show our youngsters we value them and will give them a proper chance to progress and the player might remember that moving on early to a 'bigger' club is not always the best option they have .

Well it must have been me then but i thought for the first half hour the Norwich winger, Croft, absolutley roasted him everytime he had the ball.

Having said that he looks more promising than James at right back.....but then again the kid isnt a right back yet still we persist !

What is a right back.

Why is James not a Right Back

Not just you Ringo, I thought that he started very slowly and (just in front of where I sit in the Kingsland) he was skinned alive by Croft. TBF he did improve later just as he did against Barnsley !

Don't agree about James though, he was good last night IMHO !