If you suddenly got convicted for every moderate/major crime you've ever committed...

Master Bates

Damn, I forgot about drugs, add another 6 months on to my sentence.

Only six months? I would say atleast 5 years. Think about it...

For me (hoping none of this will be used in a court of law):

Drug possession and potentially dealing (if selling to a mate if classed as dealing, however, I must stress it is only weed not a class a)

Speeding on many occasion

Piracy (not your gang plank walking type) think knock off Nigel

Failure to report an accident (I only pinged his wing mirror, but I guess that can be classed as an accident)

ABH, although I was under 18 and the police were involved, however decided not to take it further when they realised the bloke I hit was being a gimp (no, not litterally before one of your spaztards mention it)

And if your going to get really technical, then when I was 15 I slept with another 15 year old, which so I gather can be classed as statutory rape?! :shock:

All in all, I would be surprised if that constituted any time, however I would be lucky to not be fined ££££'s, especially the speeding element

Edited by Im_no_sinner
better layout

I wouldn't recommend ringing the police to tell them you've knocked someone wing mirror off...they might accuse you of wasting thir time...

Good job I didnt then, otherwise that would have been on the above list. Im sure had it been a Bentley or Porsche and the gimpy owner saw me do it, they would have thought otherwise though watching me drive off into the sunset.

Luckily it was only a small ford van

Only six months? I would say atleast 5 years. Think about it...

For me (hoping none of this will be used in a court of law):

Drug possession and potentially dealing (if selling to a mate if classed as dealing, however, I must stress it is only weed not a class a)

Speeding on many occasion

Piracy (not your gang plank walking type) think knock off Nigel

Failure to report an accident (I only pinged his wing mirror, but I guess that can be classed as an accident)

ABH, although I was under 18 and the police were involved, however decided not to take it further when they realised the bloke I hit was being a gimp (no, not litterally before one of your spaztards mention it)

And if your going to get really technical, then when I was 15 I slept with another 15 year old, which so I gather can be classed as statutory rape?! :shock:

All in all, I would be surprised if that constituted any time, however I would be lucky to not be fined ££££'s, especially the speeding element

I'm not sure of the laws in Britain but it's usually only statutory rape if there is a difference in age of a couple of years.

I have no criminal record, am generally a good citizen and like to think I was brought up well.

So my parents think.

If I was convicted of everything I'd done wrong, I would never again dine at a KFC. (Unless it was my last meal before I was put to death.)

And no, I do not have Madeleine McCann.