Photo Shop

Matthew Le Tissier

Yeah i like that, its really nice, i would just worry that when its printed the ball and the castle look a bit messy and it might be hard to make the ball opaque.

Lovely badge tho, better than my ****ty effort

Damn right, you really need a way of making a difference between to the two.

Hows this?

BAFC_MK3i.jpg

And also, what extension is a vector file?

There are vector images and bitmap images...

Vector images can be scaled to any size without distortion as they merely comprise of lines and fills...psd despite it's layers does not produce a vector format. Adobe Illustrator does...which can be converted to EPS files and PDF files...pretty sure their printer can sorter it though as Illustrator has an impressive trace tool...

If these are just being printed then it won't be a problem...

---------------

I do prefer B Rabbits however and think it's a wasted opportunity not to take it further...

There are vector images and bitmap images...

Vector images can be scaled to any size without distortion as they merely comprise of lines and fills...psd despite it's layers does not produce a vector format. Adobe Illustrator does...which can be converted to EPS files and PDF files...pretty sure their printer can sorter it though as Illustrator has an impressive trace tool...

If these are just being printed then it won't be a problem...

Interesting, cheers mate.

i have to say i really like this 1

Yeah looking at them again, I think that one is better. The other one seemed to get worse every time it was revised. Not blaming Pancake for that btw. The other one was ok up to the point of sticking footballs on it.