Photo Shop

Matthew Le Tissier

Does any one here know how to work photo shop? if so can you spare 5 mins and help me with a football club logo?

i have seen some of you do some clever things before with photos but im afraid i havent a freaking clue!

cheers guys

we are trying to design a club badge to put onto our shirts,

the club is called BURRIDGE A.F.C. ( Burridge apparently means fortress?)

the club was founded in 1989

i found this maybe it can be adapted?

fortressqh0.jpg

if you have any better ideas please show me!!

who ever can be bothered to help us and comes up with the best logo will receive a signed matthew le tissier photo

I've been a photoshop user for a good 9 years now...I would class myself as expert at worst and have been able to knock something up for you quickly and hopefully it satisfies the criteria which you have laid out. If you need me to do any further work for you please do not hesitate to contact me.....

BUrridge.jpg

Guest Hacienda
First stabs.

BAFC_mk1.jpg BAFC_mk2.jpg

They look really good.

Now I've done creeping would you be willing to have a go at something for me as I'm clueless as this stuff?

ok i like the round one. can it be like a football. can the flag be inter milan colours? and the est flipped over maybe bigger.

can you send what you have already done in a vector file (eps) if saved in illustrator? please save as cs2 or below?what ever that is?? the chap who is putting it on the shirts has requested this

cheers mate

ok i like the round one. can it be like a football. can the flag be inter milan colours? and the est flipped over maybe bigger.

can you send what you have already done in a vector file (eps) if saved in illustrator? please save as cs2 or below?what ever that is?? the chap who is putting it on the shirts has requested this

cheers mate

Circle, flag AC Milan colours, flip the "est.1989". no worries, will email you once ive done that.

Edit: Hold on, AC Milan is red, white and black with a cross of St George...

Edit 2: ****, you saint Inter didnt you... d'oh!

If you want a Photoshop file which can be opened in Photoshop and changed easily, then the best bet is .psd IIRC. .psd gives you all the seperate layers non-flattened so you can tweak any layer you want without changing the others. For example, you could chnage the hue or saturation level of the blue in the text without changing the blue in the flag.

if you want a photoshop file which can be opened in photoshop and changed easily, then the best bet is .psd iirc. .psd gives you all the seperate layers non-flattened so you can tweak any layer you want without changing the others. For example, you could chnage the hue or saturation level of the blue in the text without changing the blue in the flag.

im lost mate.what ever you think i recken

think i like this one better you know.makes it look less like a fortress has been stuck on top of a ball. it was just the outer lines were realy thick? what you think

Yeah i like that, its really nice, i would just worry that when its printed the ball and the castle look a bit messy and it might be hard to make the ball opaque.

Lovely badge tho, better than my ****ty effort

Yeah i like that, its really nice, i would just worry that when its printed the ball and the castle look a bit messy and it might be hard to make the ball opaque.

Lovely badge tho, better than my ****ty effort

actually baj the manager like yours, hopefully it will look ok. looks better than just being stuck ontop of the ball. i think it looks ****hot