F Me It's the same old excuses

Secret Site Agent

Burley being interviewed on 5 Live,

'Played with passion'

'Better team on the day had most chances'

'Unlucky not to score'

'xxxxxxxxx is playing well but just didn't manage to pull it off'

I think he must read them from the book, '101 different reasons for not winning - Soundbytes to the press to get the fans off your back and keep your job for another week' by Graham Taylor, available for 99p from a bargin bin at any reputable bookshop.

Good win by England by the way but from the sound of it, a bit dodgy in the first half, and the first 15 mins of the second.

Burley being interviewed on 5 Live,

'Played with passion'

'Better team on the day had most chances'

'Unlucky not to score'

'xxxxxxxxx is playing well but just didn't manage to pull it off'

I think he must read them from the book, '101 different reasons for not winning - Soundbytes to the press to get the fans off your back and keep your job for another week' by Graham Taylor, available for 99p from a bargin bin at any reputable bookshop.

Good win by England by the way but from the sound of it, a bit dodgy in the first half, and the first 15 mins of the second.

I think Burley's faults are becoming more and more exposed.

Been saying it for ages :

How can a team be expected to play with drive, passion and direction when being prepared for a game by a person that most likely comes out in the changing room with the same, repetitive, tedious, uninspiring and demotivating drivel/excuse making in advance for lackof performance, that he does to the public ?

Jeff Selling said on SSN "George Burley faces an important 45 mins in this second half of the match,he is stood in the technical area gulping water from a bottle,i bet he wishes it could be something stonger to calm the nerves"

I did chuckle and thought Jeff you probably don't know how close to the truth you are.

It makes you wonder just how bright our heathen brothers from across the wall relay are, Would love to have been a fly on the wall of the sweetie FA When they plumed for gorges George,,,,,,,,(right lads we've just had the best period of results by the national team for the last 20 odd years. Old Jock Burley has just about finished SFC off down on the south coast, Lets mooch on down there offer fingers Lowe a couple of thow Tell old George he has unlimited bar tab if he can restore the national side back to the losing streak we are all use to.

It makes you wonder just how bright our heathen brothers from across the wall relay are, Would love to have been a fly on the wall of the sweetie FA When they plumed for gorges George,,,,,,,,(right lads we've just had the best period of results by the national team for the last 20 odd years. Old Jock Burley has just about finished SFC off down on the south coast, Lets mooch on down there offer fingers Lowe a couple of thow Tell old George he has unlimited bar tab if he can restore the national side back to the losing streak we are all use to.

Agree in principal, although it was fingers Crouch at the time. Call yourself a fan...

It was like a second birthday at the time. Having someone pay to take Burley off our hands and knowing the sweeties would have to suffer the same agony I'd been through for the last six months.

Agree in principal, although it was fingers Crouch at the time. Call yourself a fan...

It was like a second birthday at the time. Having someone pay to take Burley off our hands and knowing the sweeties would have to suffer the same agony I'd been through for the last six months.

Love you and Mack Rill both, sweeties....