Get Rupert to Number One

70's Mike

Ah, but the common denominator between the two of them was the person who appointed them both. Besides, Saggy has Parkinsons and it wouldn't feel right hitting a man when he's down.
Luggy has Parkinsons!!!

HR is Pompeys manager it has noithing to do with his time here.

Are you sure he has been punched 27m times?

Luggy has Parkinsons!!!

HR is Pompeys manager it has noithing to do with his time here.

Are you sure he has been punched 27m times?

Apologies, you're right. Mixed up my Saggy's with my Luggy's. I was never one to call either of them by those nicknames.

Lowe has been punched over 27 million times, whereas all Redcrap has accumulated is 8.8 million.

That Sh*tty femail is romping ahead. Either she is the most dispised person in the country at the moment, or there are loads of spotty juveniles off school at the moment who are continuously hitting her full pelt. I suspect that they are putting in their practised wa*king action to good use. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have discovered by trial and error that the best technique for piling on the score quickly and effectively, is to punch him from below the chin, using short upward strokes. Hitting him from the side is more wasteful, albeit more satisfying, as the movement of his face side to side is greater than it is up and down.

I have discovered by trial and error that the best technique for piling on the score quickly and effectively, is to punch him from below the chin, using short upward strokes. Hitting him from the side is more wasteful, albeit more satisfying, as the movement of his face side to side is greater than it is up and down.

I have discovered that the most effective method is available by PM (freeware prog), and requires a works computer (or two) left on overnight (and the occasional weekend.

What would the chances be of Rupert and Harry holding 1st and 2nd places? Time will tell, but may make that a crimbo pressie to myself.

I have discovered that the most effective method is available by PM (freeware prog), and requires a works computer (or two) left on overnight (and the occasional weekend.

What would the chances be of Rupert and Harry holding 1st and 2nd places? Time will tell, but may make that a crimbo pressie to myself.

Yup, I too have made that discovery (workspace macro 4.6) a while ago

I'm largely computer illiterate, but do I take it from what you say that there is some programme available which automatically and coninuoulsy bops the smarmy bastard on the chin whilst you are tucked up cosily in bed?

All my illusions are shattered. Here was me thinking that there were thousands bopping him as a stress cure, not that it was being done through underhand methods of computer subterfuge.

I'm largely computer illiterate, but do I take it from what you say that there is some programme available which automatically and coninuoulsy bops the smarmy bastard on the chin whilst you are tucked up cosily in bed?

All my illusions are shattered. Here was me thinking that there were thousands bopping him as a stress cure, not that it was being done through underhand methods of computer subterfuge.

Underhand? Subterfuge?

It's what he would have wanted...;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...