Get Rupert to Number One

70's Mike

Ooh gripping. A contest as to who can be bothered to run a key stroke program on their computer for longest. Will it be a tongue chewer from the South or a sweaty Lennon hater. Tune in soon for another gripping episode ...zzzzzzzzz

Whilst you were typing that you could have hit rupes 200 times, but of course your post was far more important than some silly ***** on a stick punchbag game.;)

Well, seems that there are more people out there who despise Neil Lennon more than Rupert Lowe, as he is again back in top spot.

http://www.punchaceleb.com/hit/lowe/

There's some real scum on there other than Lowe - Redknapp, Thatcher, Michael Howard, John McCain, Boris Johnson. Crikey, I don't like Lowe and gave him a few token punches but he looks like an alright bloke compared to the others on there!

There's some real scum on there other than Lowe - Redknapp, Thatcher, Michael Howard, John McCain, Boris Johnson. Crikey, I don't like Lowe and gave him a few token punches but he looks like an alright bloke compared to the others on there!

Seemingly your opinion is not shared by many of the great British public, as Harry Redcrap is the only one from your list represented on the all time hated. And as your little list includes three Tory politicians, it gives me great pleasure to see that high up on the all time list is the only British politician, who happens to be Labour. (Blair)

So if you're not going to bother with punching those on your list millions of times, perhaps you can assist with a few swipes at Lowe to ensure that there is something that he really excels in; antagonising people. ;)

Seemingly your opinion is not shared by many of the great British public, as Harry Redcrap is the only one from your list represented on the all time hated. And as your little list includes three Tory politicians, it gives me great pleasure to see that high up on the all time list is the only British politician, who happens to be Labour. (Blair)

So if you're not going to bother with punching those on your list millions of times, perhaps you can assist with a few swipes at Lowe to ensure that there is something that he really excels in; antagonising people. ;)

You'll be pleased to know Wes Tender that Lowe copped a few from me as did Blair - not a fan of his either and can't stand the main 2 parties. I vote either Green or Independent these days. Guy Askham would have taken the most punches if he'd been up there though, followed by Branfoot and Joey Barton.

In essence thats what this whole Lowe luvvie / Lowe hater divide boils down to. Whether you think Saggy did a stonkingly poor and negligent job for us in relegation season or whether you think Lowe in some way hamstrung him /should never have appointed him.

Saggy is the man people should be tonking IMO.

Intelligent post....if you are a baboon?

You must of done a lot of punching :cool: lead has decreased from 510,000 to 312,000. :D Soon have Lowe back on top

It's early morning here, and I just started up again on 1 computer. Tonight I will add a second and let it go overnight