Home Kit Revealed!

Genk

Do you like New Home Kit  

855 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like New Home Kit

• Love It
    • Hate It
    • It's 'ok'

As I live abroad please can I have people's comments on sizes compared to last years?

For example the last umbro striped shirt I had was medium and fits great but the sash medium was too big so I went small which fitted nice in the body if perhaps a tiny bit short.

I'm thinking medium right now from what I've seen?

I think that the shirt is OK, however going back to the traditional stripes makes it a bit indistinctive (could be Sunderland, Stoke etc..). I personnally liked the Sash design (had many favourable comments from fans from other teams last season) but it was appropriate to have it as a 'special design' for a 'special year'. I also like the 80's red and white stripe variations that stand us apart from other teams.

At St Marys on Saturday it was good to see the in the 'the flesh' on the team, 2 comments that I'd make is 1) that if the white shoulder section was bigger the players name could be on it and be easier to see (although of course we know the players names anyway), and 2) the red socks seem a lot brighter red than the strips on the shirt and looked a bit odd.