Home Kit Revealed!

Genk

Do you like New Home Kit  

855 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like New Home Kit

• Love It
    • Hate It
    • It's 'ok'

Missing the sash kit TBH. But then I would imagine the overall majority would have rathered the return of our traditional stripes, and yes MLG I do think our traditional colours are red and white stripes.

This however is a pretty decent effort, it reminds me a little of athletico madrid, and I like that, although I won't be buying it (thinking about it I think I get a free one from this GSR thingy)

Do we get our own kit individually styled by Umbro now ?? Or is it the same as any other teams ??

considering Atleticó Madrid get there kits inspiration from us, it's not suprising that it reminds you of their kit. ;)

This is a very nice kit, and well done to that arch fashion designer Mr Cortese for his alleged input!

The extra white on the shirt gives it a brighter more modern visage and the red socks give balance to the overall appearance to counter the white.

For those with a sleeve fetish don't forget that the NPC logo thingy will need to be applied and will go some way to offsetting the white.

Am wondering if the players name will largely utilise the white patch at the top of the back view? This would make that area relevant and the name easier to see than set amongst stripes. Also is there some sort of embossed logo in the back white section perhaps?

Best thing is that (AFAIK) this appears to be bespoke and I loved the fact that last year our kit was unique and not the same template as other clubs and hopefully once again we stand alone among the Umbro family. In which case full marks to NC for arranging this.

depends how the logo is stuck on. If it is woven in to the front then great. If it is another plastic sticker like the second Flybe shirt then poor.

It is all in the logo.

Looks to me from the video that the Saints shield and umbro logo are sewed in. The Aap3 logo is screen printed.

Par for the course really. Just thank heavens it doesn't have a pointless collar. They really annoy me.

Am wondering if the players name will largely utilise the white patch at the top of the back view? This would make that area relevant and the name easier to see than set amongst stripes.

That was my first thought but not convinced there's enough room to get a name in there.

What hype??!! The kit was kept under wraps until it was launched. Any hype was with the fans trying to get a sneak preview or guessing what it was going to be like and to be fair, the snippets we got and the expertise of the photoshoppers on here were pretty damn accurate in the end. For the record I like it (generally) but am not keen on the "Cosmos" collar. I like the white sleeves, the yellow/gold umbro diamond and the way the sponsor's logo has been incorporated.

What colour are the squad numbers? black I assume, can anyone confirm.

I can confirm they will be black, by virtue of the fact they won't be white or red as you won't be able to see them, and the only other colour the numbers come in is blue - which isn't anywhere else on the kit.

Like it, least your look like proper scummers again instead of Cher leader pussy's.

you could count on one over weight gypo to **** that line up, what happened , did your sixth and seventh fingers on your right hand tap the wrong keys?

Edited by harwellsaint

That looks tackier. Is it really expensive to have a sponsor name as part of the kit material? I have a fee foreign kits with a sponsor logo in a different colour just encorporated into the shirt material, no stuck on panel or rubbery writing. Really hoped we'd avoid it this year. Nowhere near as bad as the flybee but still a bit sh*t.

Agree completely. Having a white portion of shirt and a not-quite-white sticker over the top of it just looks utterly cheapskate. Why can't the sponsor just be integrated into the kit design? It's not as if there's a need to print a load of sponsor-free shirts, surely?