Genk

Do you like New Home Kit  

855 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like New Home Kit

• Love It
    • Hate It
    • It's 'ok'

Its OK. It does the job, I suppose.

Lack of innovation possible with red-and-white stripes, probably. At least the sponsor logo isnt so dominant.

I personally enjoyed last years delve into out history, and would have liked the same again, maybe quarters or Rank Xerox.

Hopefully yellow

Almost certainly yellow given the colour of the logos on the home kit, which wouldn't be there for any other reason - those black home shorts will go with it too then.

Interesting choice of boring red socks with white turnovers - I already have a pair of those from Sunderland's kit last season.

All this time for that?! Its basically the same as the Huddersfield kit. An air florida kit style would have better with thin red stripes in the white patch (similar to the advert for this season kit release)

It's basically got a decent collar which only 2 other clubs have and no-one has for their home kit, and contrast cuffs which none of the other striped shirt templates have.

Nice back shot trousers - could be a lot worse, the Sunderland kit has pointless diagonal stripes where we have a plain white bit, and I was half expecting a plain white back.

I like it a lot, any pics of the sides of the shorts, they appear to be black with black trim up the side... that yellow's a dead giveaway for the away kit though, yellow or gold with red and black I should think.

just another football kit really, does not look like a saints kit for some reason, maybe the white sleeves? do not like the collar or the socks. was hoping for something i would want to buy but i will be keeping my wallet in my pocket this time but will wait till i see it in the flesh first but i prefer the traditional look when it comes to kits, modern additions like daft collars look naf.

Very smart that, like that shirt a lot. Wasn't sure if I was a fan of the collar initially, but on second inspection I think it works well. Only thing I'm unsure about is that the shorts look like tarpaulin!