Saints Vs Skates December 18th

Saint Garrett

We should take inspiration from Villa and Brum. Lob a few flares into the Skate end, then set about trashing the away end.

Give the nation something different to watch whilst they munch on their Sunday roasts.

I can hear the BBC commentator's now... Oh my god these scenes are terrible these Southampton fans, if you can call them that are punching everything in sight. Ive even seen a grown man kung fu kick an old lady in the head.

i see the skates are charging Brighton £30 for that shlthole and have given them over 3000 tickets, hopefully we get the same, but don't know how they get away charging those prices.

Ipswich are charging £31. Luckily due to a facebook post i managed to get two for £29.

Ipswich are charging £31. Luckily due to a facebook post i managed to get two for £29.

yeah i saw G's facebook post earlier, the Sun deal is well worth getting involved in, thats a good saving all in, worth getting a few lads to collect the vouchers, think full list of games with this offer will be announced on wednesday, could be other games on it

Nothing would make me happier than the away end bathed in red smoke

it would truely be a thing of beauty - please let this happen! with saints scoring an 89th minute winner and celebrating in front of our end going mental with red smoke as flares are lit. i'd want to get a pic of that to put on display at home.

Would love us to sign Bridgey late on a free transfer and have him get an injury time winner in front of the away section before celebrating like a coked up psychopath firstly by jumping in the away end before grabbing a flare off a kid and charging up to the home fans with it waving around in one hand and swinging a corner flag about like a Viking battleaxe with the other! I’d want that missus of his Frankie from the Saturday’s to dump him publically for being a “thug” only for him to respond that he doesn’t give a sh** and doing a week long binge round his old Winchester hunting ground paid for by anyone that can get close to him!

Anyway, back to work…..

Would love us to sign Bridgey late on a free transfer and have him get an injury time winner in front of the away section before celebrating like a coked up psychopath firstly by jumping in the away end before grabbing a flare off a kid and charging up to the home fans with it waving around in one hand and swinging a corner flag about like a Viking battleaxe with the other! I’d want that missus of his Frankie from the Saturday’s to dump him publically for being a “thug” only for him to respond that he doesn’t give a sh** and doing a week long binge round his old Winchester hunting ground paid for by anyone that can get close to him!

Anyway, back to work…..

hahaha brilliant mate, i think between now and December we'll all be having dreams like that!

i see the skates are charging Brighton £30 for that shlthole and have given them over 3000 tickets, hopefully we get the same, but don't know how they get away charging those prices.

At least that gives us a bit of hope we'll get the whole end...still think they'll find a way round it somehow. Brighton/skates can't be too far behind our fixture for potential so if it's seen as a necessity to give over all the Milton end for them for security then let's hope the same applies in December.