If

Weston Super Saint

So that is the problem. Portaloo is used to training teams for far fewer games than we play as the Dutch league has less games, so his training schedule does not suit the Championship.

Maybe the solution is to rotate in the reserves for all away games and just play a first team for home games so the young lads legs can last 90 minutes?

3 games in a week was one of the excuses why we didn't perform yesterday and why we showed no fighting spirit, how badly are we going to perform on Tuesday, when we'll be playing our fourth game in 10 days :(

All teams in this league have the same problem so no excuses on that front.

All teams in this league have the same problem so no excuses on that front.

Yet tragically that is what we had :(

I like this quote because it has the boys to men rubbish as well :rolleyes:

"We need to make the boys into men and we did that against Sheffield United where we played well, but perhaps today came a little to soon for young players who are not used to playing three games in a week."

We will lose by a big score against Coventry again.

I think we will start to hear anti Lowe songs on Tuesday.

I'm singing them already:

"Swing Lowe..."

"Swing Lowe..."

"Rupert Lowe's a qanker..."

"Swing Lowe..."

"Rupert Lowe's R&W Army"

"Rupert the red faced chairman"

"Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio..."

"Where's your brown shirts gone...?"

By the time Tuesday comes around there will be no one in the ground to sing them!

He saw to that by closing the Itchen North.

Divide and conquer - the fans are revolting? No that should be a statement not a question!

Yet tragically that is what we had :(

I like this quote because it has the boys to men rubbish as well

Originally Posted by Jan the Man with seemingly no plan

"We need to make the boys into men and we did that against Sheffield United where we played well, but perhaps today came a little to soon for young players who are not used to playing three games in a week."

:rolleyes:

Why I do believe that by the miracles of modern technology I have been able to use my Sonic Screwdriver to decode the rest of this statement. I think it actually says

Originally Posted by Jan the Man with seemingly no plan

"We need to make the boys into men and we did that against Sheffield United where we played well, but perhaps today came a little to soon for young players who are not used to playing three games in a week Rupert you tw*t. I bl**dy told you thish would happen at the start of the sheason and you promished me that some CWS bloke told you it vood be ok vid the double training seshions"

(didn't quite get the full accent translated but the gist is there)

:rolleyes: