Dropping Out

SuperMikey

Massively ungrateful to the point I must ask, are you Trolling?

For me, in the three posts highlighted above, you have demonstrated that you are just a nasty, selfish, self indulgent, deluded, silly little boy who has no respect for the education system or those that strive just to be a part of it. Mummy and Daddy must be extremely disappointed by you and your 'drop out' mentality... of course they will stick by you, but when telling their piers what you are up to, they will look down with an element of shame, and possibly some deep breathing.

At one point your saying you get jobs thrown at you, that you are a no it all... in your next breath you are saying you have achieved the lowest grading catagory around consisitenly since your time on this course. To me that suggests you are simply not cut out for it, you dont have the natural drive to see a challenge through and the mental capacity aint quite as great as your pigeon chesting would suggest.

You have denied a student a place on your current course, and you are failing miserably too... I have no doubt that you will do the same to somebody in your radio school. People can run decent radio stations out of there bedrooms these days, without a qualification.

You will get f*cking destroyed in the real world, forget your little waitressing jobs... quitters dont last a minute in the free market and you wont have your tutors, mummy or daddy either to comfort your delicate little mind or pick up your dummy after you.

Disgraceful attitude.

In a few years it'll be saintandy666 posting the same thread. Once these pampered know it all teens get into the real world it's a big big shock.

University isn't even the real world though!

The biggest shock comes from the transition of university to full time job. Nobody likes work, but you just have to find a job you at least partly enjoy and get on with it.

You said your course requires a 'BBB' however if more than the course limit applies that that will rise.. for example I remember when I applied for my course at Uni it required 300 UCAS points however with only 40 places and over 300 people applying the bar did rise.. Luckily I passed the interview and got onto the course..

I find it funny how Dune and Holepuncture mince around the forum slagging everyone else off, judging them, putting them down. In the real world, where as you say: "quitters get torn to shreds", surely morons like you two do as well? No one would want to spend any time with you two judgemental, pompous intolerant numptys.

The power of the internet eh? Must make up for all your personal shortcomings - or make you feel that way at any rate.

I find it funny how Dune and Holepuncture mince around the forum slagging everyone else off, judging them, putting them down. In the real world, where as you say: "quitters get torn to shreds", surely morons like you two do as well? No one would want to spend any time with you two judgemental, pompous intolerant numptys.

The power of the internet eh? Must make up for all your personal shortcomings - or make you feel that way at any rate.

nope, not at all... however i am entertained by threads like this where other expose there shortcomings and then get upset about it!

you are not qualified to comment as you are nothing but a drop out dodgy car dealer, about as corrupt as they come. Quitters are an inferior breed and you should be a lesson to Bracelet boy; drop out like Saint_Jonny and you too could end up mugging off crack heads with bent cars for a few poxy hundred quid!

nope, not at all... however i am entertained by threads like this where other expose there shortcomings and then get upset about it!

you are not qualified to comment as you are nothing but a drop out dodgy car dealer, about as corrupt as they come. Quitters are an inferior breed and you should be a lesson to Bracelet boy; drop out like Saint_Jonny and you too could end up mugging off crack heads with bent cars for a few poxy hundred quid!

Something's crawled up your arse and died, hasn't it? I seem to remember you being alright...

Anthropology is a decent degree - my missus did a similar degree, got a 1st then a Masters in recovery and identification of human remains but job market pretty much non existant so is now a Science Teacher (just started after finishing PGCE). She absolutely loves it and its one subject that schools are crying out for. Good pay, amazing benefits that gives genuine job satisfaction.

On the other hand you could drop out, work your way up the slippery slope of corporate greed earning big £ but resenting the people you work for like me.

I would be more inclined to get into primary schools these days. As a male you are pretty much nailed on for any job you apply for and considering that primary schooling in Britain is the worse porition of a person's schooling throughout their lives (taking into account primary, secondary, college, uni) due to the amount of dinosaurs in the game who refuse to change their teaching style, the appalling levels of literacy many pupils come in with at year 7 or headteacher's reluctance to incorporate new initiatives, it is the sort of setting where you can 'climb the ladder' really fast if you're willing to put the work in.

As it goes I was being serious on this thread. For all Mikey's annoyingness I don't want to see him f/ck his life up by quitting.

Thanks mate, I know our opinions differ on a wide range of topics but I appreciate the sympathy and concern.

I would be more inclined to get into primary schools these days. As a male you are pretty much nailed on for any job you apply for and considering that primary schooling in Britain is the worse porition of a person's schooling throughout their lives (taking into account primary, secondary, college, uni) due to the amount of dinosaurs in the game who refuse to change their teaching style, the appalling levels of literacy many pupils come in with at year 7 or headteacher's reluctance to incorporate new initiatives, it is the sort of setting where you can 'climb the ladder' really fast if you're willing to put the work in.

If I was to do teaching (which was the plan in the past but not something I want to do that much now) I would teach secondary - would much prefer to work with sentient beings as opposed to small children. Wouldn't mind working in education, but little kids p!ss me off!

In a few years it'll be saintandy666 posting the same thread. Once these pampered know it all teens get into the real world it's a big big shock.

I've chosen my course very carefully thank you very much. I'll have to be dragged kicking and screaming from university! It's something I am very passionate about and I'll love it if I am lucky enough to get offers. You seem very presumptuous about people. The courses I have chosen all have VERY low drop out rates.

Not that dropping out is the END of the world, especially if you do it early on. If something isn't for you, why spend time doing it when it will affect the rest of your life? In Mikey's case it's different though, as he is so far along on his course.

Think you should carry on but if you do go to my old alma mata at Bournemouth you will have the time of your life. University is not just about what you learn while u are there it is what u learn about life. You probably will move to Bournemouth and that will be away from home and that alone will be a new experience. The student uni is top class in the old fire station and there is always something to do in town.