Cardiff 2-1 Saints - Post Match Reaction

Baj

If you are going to be ridiculously pedantic, where did I say he will never have the mental strength required to be successful ?

No but you said he was mentally lightwight and implied he had been replaced because of either that or fitness. Either of which might be true. Neither can be extrapolated from your ivory tower. And neither speaks highly of someone who recognises our position or has any patience for the team to learn and gel.

I really don't think its a surprise that Morgan tired as most foreigners seem to take A couple of months to get used to the pace of the English game. So I wouldn't be to worried about the lad yet. & I don't rightly know how many 90-mins he has under his belt in pre-season.

Nothing about the game on Saturday surprised me, Unfortunately (wish I'd been wrong) but Got the score prediction right. And i think we are all going to have to be incredibly patient with the youngsters.

I was disappointed to concede so late again it is a worrying trend we need to try to get rid of, I know it happens occasionally but we seem to make a habit of it, or is it just me?

I only saw the highlights but I have to say that Davis looked as culpable as Killer on the second goal. He never seems to command in that zone. Still, I thought we would lose and we lost so nil points is nil points. At least there were some positives. What price Kevin little berk Phillips to score this weekend?