The Championship

Saint Martini

Not on until 10.25am today. You'd think they'd use a bit more of our game due to our fightback but they'll probably do a 20 minute interview with Mick McCarthy on what he keeps in his sock drawer!

I think that word should be hope. I think they probably have 27 seconds for Saints and a 20 minute piece on a rubbish feature match.

Anyway, keep me posted on hom much we get. Anything above 45 seconds and I'm downloading the programme.:D

Is it me, or does anyone else get annoyed with the sponsor advert talking about 'this SOCCER show'.

:mad:

I think its you :). Soccer has always been a perfectly acceptable shortening of Association Football. It is not an Americanism as some people seem to think, but was coined in England in the 19th century to distinguish from Rugger (Rugby Football). True it is used more in America and Australia these days, but thats understandable to distinguish it from American Football and Aussie Rules - we should be proud that they took an English phrase for the game we invented.

Where are you going to download? I use MaXxed FF but it's not there yet.

UKNova.com, its just been uploaded so I'll be watching in about 2 minutes [correction: hours]. Since I'm pretty mucht the first one downloading it is not going very fast at all.

Edited by Saint Martini

UKNova.com, its just been uploaded so I'll be watching in about 2 minutes [correction: hours]. Since I'm pretty mucht the first one downloading it is not going very fast at all.

I can't join this site, it says they have enough members already. guess i'll have to wait for it to be available on one of the public bittorrent sites

I can't join this site, it says they have enough members already. guess i'll have to wait for it to be available on one of the public bittorrent sites

I think they erase inactive members every monday (check the f.a.q.) so usually a number of places become available after the weekend. I know it doesn't help you much now but it would come in handy in the future.